RIZIN >>>> UFC

Since everybody else seems afraid to say it.

Tonight is just another example as this rockshow has been all finishes while UFC 219 limped to the main event

UFC is a distant #2 behind Rizin in entertainment value View attachment 318843

The presentation definitely pwns UFC on a production standpoint. The fights are pretty good sometimes, But at least RIZIN let's their fighters express themselves through choosing their own fight gear and such. Plus I like fight in a ring better. And they have kickboxing matches mixed in as well. Way ahead of the game IMO.

<mma4> .

Exceeded all expectations.

I much prefer RIZIN to PRIDE

I feel like the atmosphere that RIZIN creates allows each fighter's individual personalitiy to shine through...they are not just faceless wrestleboxers..each one is a unique pokemon with their own special attacks

It's like watching real pro wrestling...

I can't believe Fedor ditched this magical wonderland for North America'

Because much like Gabi Garcia they couldn't find a single quality opponent for him.

I like Rizin but it' not PRIDE not even close. It's staples are females and small weights.....

They still got years of growth to do but cheers to them hope they grow to where ppl like Gabi aren' needed for shock value......she is TERRIBLE.

Because much like Gabi Garcia they couldn't find a single quality opponent for him.

I like Rizin but it' not PRIDE not even close. It's staples are females and small weights.....

They still got years of growth to do but cheers to them hope they grow to where ppl like Gabi aren' needed for shock value......she is TERRIBLE.
they need one or 2 freakshows in their events, japan loves this shit

they need one or 2 freakshows in their events, japan loves this shit

That's what Baruto and super hws are for....

Not someones fucking grandma....

Use old pride vets over Gabi beating up the elderly.

Something about the ring and ramp entrances makes it more entertaining. The overall production makes the event cooler. UFC is a bit boring with bland Reebok fight kits and boring walkouts. UFC would benefit from changing the formula such as a tournament.

Rizin sound like hitler

Its ok when i say that im german

Joke hitler only had one ball

The production value is certainly better.
I felt as if I was watching a big important event, and that all the competitors were larger than life warriors, respected by fans and the bosses.
You just don't get that in UFC.

I like Rizin way more than the UFC.

Something about the ring and ramp entrances makes it more entertaining. The overall production makes the event cooler. UFC is a bit boring with bland Reebok fight kits and boring walkouts. UFC would benefit from changing the formula such as a tournament.

But... but... Carlos Condit got the amazing opportunity to walk out to the hottest new song in the world from some gigantic tv show or movie or informercial on Netflix!

I really should have turned the trash off right there. Fucking disgraceful.

And don't forget to to get your UFC big gulp cup at 7-11!

Go Rizin. I havent watched this one yet, but at this point I'd rather pay to watch a flaming garbage truck filled with dogshit fall off a cliff onto a pediatric hospital instead of 99% of the UFC PPVs.

Less angry version>

I hope they back FAR away from Gabi, and focus more on the lighter weight female fights. Build from there.

Get as many eyes as they can on Tenshin... And hopefully bring in the older names like CroCop, but I'd rather not see him beat up on TK.... Thats kinda depressing to me. Mirko can still KILL. I'm all for seeing TK one more time, but against someone on the same playing field... but its Japan, so we're just gonna have to live with the crazy sometimes. haha.

Less angry version>

I hope they back FAR away from Gabi, and focus more on the lighter weight female fights. Build from there.

Get as many eyes as they can on Tenshin... And hopefully bring in the older names like CroCop, but I'd rather not see him beat up on TK.... Thats kinda depressing to me. Mirko can still KILL. I'm all for seeing TK one more time, but against someone on the same playing field... but its Japan, so we're just gonna have to live with the crazy sometimes. haha.

Saku vs. Aoki was a similar situation as well two years ago.

Back