RNC raises millions more than DNC in July

I think an easy way to fix corruption via party donations is to set a limit of $1,000 political donations per year per person

Makes a rich person's voice not heard so much louder than an average American, and a lot less commercials on TV

The dems are fucked for a long time to come.

It is funny, because they come out in big numbers to these protests and counter protests.. yet there is a lot more people sitting a home, watching, shaking their heads, and gradually shifting away from that.

It shows who has a bigger war chest comming into the midterm elections that's only 15 months away.

At this point, the Republicans keeping control of the Senate is all but guaranteed. It's only a matter of how many more Senate seats they will pick up.

One also has to keep in mind, the NRA spent over 30 million dollars to help secure Trump's Presidency. The NRA will also be extremely helpful in maintaining Republican majorities.

Let's also not forget the impending "Awan Bros." scandal that's going to break any day now. The Awan Brothers have been the IT staff to over 80 Democrat Congressional offices. If the Awan Brothers activities become known to the public, this scandal will be like bone cancer to the DNC.

I personally predict that Democratic party leadership will be shaken up after the results of the 2018 election turn out poorly for them.
Wow, I hadn't seen that it was 80; sounds like they were a big deal in the root
I think an easy way to fix corruption via party donations is to set a limit of $1,000 political donations per year per person

Makes a rich person's voice not heard so much louder than an average American, and a lot less commercials on TV
That's a hell of a plan. Should be for state elections too. I'd be open to lower or higher cap, but I really like the idea.

Edit: Could apply it to a cap per employee of a company that wishes to hire lobbyists too

The sting of identity politics no longer hurts.

It's also tough to label one white person a racist, while also labeling all white people as racist. Eventually, people stop caring about being called racist, and vote for jobs and national security.

Back