ROAD FC 47 - Openweight Grand Prix

Hey, I have always wondered. Why JLB has a fucked up nose?

because he broke it like 5 times already.

OQRpGnY.gif

Mighty Mo? I double checked to see if this was a thread from 2010. I can't believe he's not only still going but having success too. I haven't seen him compete since that infamous fight with Barnett.

Ok I just checked his wikipedia and I must've seen a few of his Bellator fights surely, but don't remember any of them.

he's 47! <Lmaoo>
U only watch UFC or just a casual?

U only watch UFC or just a casual?
I just have a terrible memory. In the past I've watched WSOF, Bellator, ONEFC, Cage Rage, Cage Warriors, BAMMA, ACB, Titan Fighting, Island Fights, Strikeforce, WEC. Can't think of any more off the top of my head but I haven't been as into MMA in the last 2-3 years like I was as a teen, but that applies to all combat sports like boxing and kickboxing. I was really into K1 when it had all the HW greats. The last UFC event I watched was Machida vs Brunson I think (excluding Khabib events, I always watch those)

because he broke it like 5 times already.

OQRpGnY.gif
:( ...Jerome.. He has always been one of my all time favorite fighters, one of the few fighters where I actually get really bummed out when he loses

Mighty Mo vs Yvel

Lungu vs Barnett

Aorigele vs Lebaner

Jae Hoon Kim vs Lahan

I assume they are putting the local guys in a good position to advance and the other 2 fights on tougher matchups

I just have a terrible memory. In the past I've watched WSOF, Bellator, ONEFC, Cage Rage, Cage Warriors, BAMMA, ACB, Titan Fighting, Island Fights, Strikeforce, WEC. Can't think of any more off the top of my head but I haven't been as into MMA in the last 2-3 years like I was as a teen, but that applies to all combat sports like boxing and kickboxing. I was really into K1 when it had all the HW greats. The last UFC event I watched was Machida vs Brunson I think (excluding Khabib events, I always watch those)
I see. Can't miss UFC 223 tho lol.

Opening round matchups
DZ-MdiTUQAArypW.jpg

Reserve match between Handong Kong vs Kazuyuki Fujita

Looks like I was right on why they chose Jae Hoon Kim to represent Korea, running with a weird storyline between him and Aorigele

Opening round matchups
DZ-MdiTUQAArypW.jpg

Looks like I was right on why they chose Jae Hoon Kim to represent Korea, running with a weird storyline between him and Aorigele
Aorigele > Kim
Mo > Yvel outside of some lightning kick KO.
Wu vs. Le Banner is a toss up to me. Lahan is sloppy, but Le Banner is gonna be rusty as hell.
Barnett > Lungu.

Opening round matchups
DZ-MdiTUQAArypW.jpg

I almost got them right!

I wasn’t expecting a rematch

Aorigele > Kim
Mo > Yvel outside of some lightning kick KO.
Wu vs. Le Banner is a toss up to me. Lahan is sloppy, but Le Banner is gonna be rusty as hell.
Barnett > Lungu.

Le Banner has no rust, as long as this stays on the feet Le Banner should finish him. Also why Fujita...Why? Ironhead is turning into mush brain :(

Lol I am chuckling at myself...Nobody can talk even remotely bad on JLB my idol :)

Le Banner has no rust, as long as this stays on the feet Le Banner should finish him. Also why Fujita...Why? Ironhead is turning into mush brain :(

Lol I am chuckling at myself...Nobody can talk even remotely bad on JLB my idol :)
No rust? When was the last time he fought? Seriously wondering?

No rust? When was the last time he fought? Seriously wondering?
At Rizin back in October of 2017. He looked great on the feet but got subbed by a tough young HW in Roque Martinez who was wise to take it to the ground...

Also fights Marcin Rozalski later this month in KB

what a tournament. fujita getting into the cage again is the only black mark on it.

can't wait.

James McSweeney would have been fun for this come too think of it.

Back