ROAD FC 47 - Openweight Grand Prix

Opening round matchups
DZ-MdiTUQAArypW.jpg

Reserve match between Handong Kong vs Kazuyuki Fujita

Looks like I was right on why they chose Jae Hoon Kim to represent Korea, running with a weird storyline between him and Aorigele
Handong Kong <Lmaoo> what a name

http://roadfc.com/main/news/news_view.php?key=JTI1MjUzRCUyNTI1M0RnTnpnVE8=

AD Fighting Championship announces the final line up for ROAD FC 047 which will take place at the 20,000-seat Cadillac Arena in Beijing, China on May 12, 2018. A new match is set for the opening round of the Openweight Grand Prix, and two remaining matches on Part 1 have changed.

showImage.php

Oli Thompson vs Deng Chaolong

Replaces Lebaner vs wu Lahan

I like this Mongolian Chinese guy. He's 7-1-1 in his last 9 fights.
Yep. Got blasted by Kai Asakura, then comes back and blasts Ik Hwan Jang.

It's going to be so awesome to see Lungu back in action again. I've been waiting for an open weight tournament forever and this looks like it will be fun. I'd have liked for them to replace the Korean guy with Johnathan Ivey just because Ivey's such a character and deserves a little hurrah, but obviously they just want someone to feed to Aorigele and Ivey actually has a chance, simply because he's pulled knee bars out of thin air.

It's going to be so awesome to see Lungu back in action again. I've been waiting for an open weight tournament forever and this looks like it will be fun. I'd have liked for them to replace the Korean guy with Johnathan Ivey just because Ivey's such a character and deserves a little hurrah, but obviously they just want someone to feed to Aorigele and Ivey actually has a chance, simply because he's pulled knee bars out of thin air.

Ivey would probably be more competitive and last a couple of additional seconds...

Don't they have a legal YouTube stream anymore?

I can’t fund the YouTube and fite si not showing it

Back