ROAD FC 47 - Openweight Grand Prix

ok if you click the green button on the bottom of the stream the chinese letters go away
tenor.gif

wow - you know Ronda Rousey respects the hand of Gabi Garcia

what a fucking shit show haha

Gabi's striking looked better. Not that that was hard to do though.

Gabi is just awful looking. I think if someone attacked her legs they may have a good chance. She has shown she hates getting punched and I doubt she'd handle the pain of leg kicks over and over very well.

Take away her strength/size advantage and she get her ass handed to her every time out.

Mighty Mo actually looking in pretty good shape. Better than in his prime from what I can remember.

Gabi is just awful looking. I think if someone attacked her legs they may have a good chance. She has shown she hates getting punched and I doubt she'd handle the pain of leg kicks over and over very well.

Take away her strength/size advantage and she get her ass handed to her every time out.

she's just playing the bully over there - would love to see her get ktfo

The problem is they'd had to find someone bigger than her to take her strength and size advantage away.
Also, she is terrible on the feet but she is a legit bjj black belt.

Holy shit, can't believe Mo didn't tap with his arm basically in two pieces.

That fucking floppy arm. Mo is a tough bastard.

Gabi is pretty bad technically but there arent many women out there who could beat her just due to her sheer size and strength. Leg kicks would be the best way though.

throw some punches you fat bastards

Back