Road House is being remade.... with Ronda Rousey as the main character

hughesfan20

Gracie-Hunter for Mod!
@Brown
Reaction score
She'll look great rawdogging Kelly Lynch.

expect a huge outcry for this, or at least i would think.

Please, Please... No.

giphy.gif

But why, though?

A remake of a shitty movie with a no acting talent of hack of a woman?
Hollywood has sunk to a new low.

From what I hear, her acting is terrible, so hopefully she get's better.

Only interested if Conor plays the main villain. That said the whole "I don't whether to fight you or fuck you" line would have women's groups panties on a bunch.

It's gonna be called Ronda Road Rousey Housey.

Ronda shouldn't be allowed any where near a leading role, remake or no. Her acting is turrible. Have her as a side character, a female bouncer who judo tosses big guys around, and only has a handful of lines. Then she gets injured in an explosion or some BS so we get her off screen for most of the movie, then at the end we find out she's ok, she shows up on crutches or some shit at the final scene where they're celebrating the real star of the movie defeating the bad guys, roll credits.

Only interested if Conor plays the main villain. That said the whole "I don't whether to fight you or fuck you" line would have women's groups panties on a bunch.

That line was used in a Van Damn movie not Roadhouse

Not sacred road house!

Big deal. It's just movies

I guess someone watched The Expendables 3 and got inspired by her terrible 10-second fight scene in a club to take a shit on a cult classic :redface:

How many Swayze films do you think they had to go through to reach a compromise? I'm sure they countered with TO WONG FOO as much as they could.

"But I'm already a woman."

"..."

I've never seen the original.

Back