News RoadFC Now Streaming On DAZN

Rizin did it.....and it was awesome

It's completely possible to hold a multi org tourney as long as the UFC isnt involved lol.

Bellator has no problems co promoting and since all these orgs are being paid by DAZN they could do a big tourney streamed on DAZN or whatever.
Bellator has yet to do any actual copromotion. Scott Coker learned his lesson about copromotion the hard way when dealing with M1

They copromoted with Rizin.

And sent fighters to represent bellator in their tournaments multiple times.

But like I said originally a tourney with representatives from all the DAZN roster would be awesome the Rizin tourneys were alot of fun and gave some spotlight on new prospects like vadim nemkov,jiri prochazka,teodiras aukstuolus etc.

Dazn is putting together an excellent roster of promotions it would be awesome especially since they plan on adding more orgs.

They copromoted with Rizin.

And sent fighters to represent bellator in their tournaments multiple times.

But like I said originally a tourney with representatives from all the DAZN roster would be awesome the Rizin tourneys were alot of fun and gave some spotlight on new prospects like vadim nemkov,jiri prochazka,teodiras aukstuolus etc.

Dazn is putting together an excellent roster of promotions it would be awesome especially since they plan on adding more orgs.
I think he is using the term co-promotion literally. Like, "Strikeforce/EliteXC present..." or "Strikeforce/M1 Global present..." Bellator hasn't had any cards at all that feature another orgs name on the bill, as far as I know.

But, RIZIN has used fighters from many different orgs, as you said. It is more like borrowing though. Even recently they had a fight that was Deep champ vs Pancrase champ. But neither orgs name was on the bill. I believe Coker has been talking recently of doing a true co-promotion between RIZIN and Bellator. He needs to get it done, it would be great.

I think he is using the term co-promotion literally. Like, "Strikeforce/EliteXC present..." or "Strikeforce/M1 Global present..." Bellator hasn't had any cards at all that feature another orgs name on the bill, as far as I know.

But, RIZIN has used fighters from many different orgs, as you said. It is more like borrowing though. Even recently they had a fight that was Deep champ vs Pancrase champ. But neither orgs name was on the bill. I believe Coker has been talking recently of doing a true co-promotion between RIZIN and Bellator. He needs to get it done, it would be great.

But they have done literal copromoted events in the past...

https://mymmanews.com/several-competitors-announced-for-bellator-oktagon-co-promotion/

https://mma-today.com/bamma-bellator-december-uk

Wait FNG? Does that mean the new Russian mega-org will be in DAZN (since they are part of it)?

Back