Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael dos Anjos Set For UFC on FOX Winnipeg Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Hope RDA stomps him just for the sake of a new challenge for Woodley, all the potential fights for him if RDA loses are so unappealing to me.

where does this leave Woodley then?

I had both of these names as the most potential opponents to Woodley?

Will they wait and see if Masvidal takes home win to to give the shot?

Or will they hope for Condit to beat Magny so we can see Woodley vs Condit 2?
I mean Condit is one of these guys who will force Woodley to fight

I don't think RDA does well when pressured. Lawler is going to push him back. Then again I thought Magny was going to beat RDA.

Im sure winner gets Twood
Don't know? Before that happens Masvidal can get a "W" against Wonderboy and Condit can get a "W" against Magney. Both of them are contenders for the title if they win.
The UFC rather see any of them as champ then Woodley.

RDA is Lawler 2.0. Still, it could be good. Not sure if Robbie's chin has expired.

RDA is gonna have a hard time taking Lawler down, his tdd is amazing. RDA has a more polished game on the feet, but Lawler hits harder imo. Once on the ground, it´s RDA's advantage. Tough fight for both guys, I voted for RDA, but if Lawler's chin is still there and if the fight doesn´t go to the ground, I like Lawler's chances of getting the KO/TKO before the end of the fight.

where does this leave Woodley then?

I had both of these names as the most potential opponents to Woodley?

Will they wait and see if Masvidal takes home win to to give the shot?

Or will they hope for Condit to beat Magny so we can see Woodley vs Condit 2?
I mean Condit is one of these guys who will force Woodley to fight

Woodley Conor lol

Jk they are sitting him because he's boring. But I think he fights winner of this fight.

Condit doesn't have enough wins

2+ years ago id pick Robbie without any hesitation, but i think RDA will take this now.

i feel he is just super focused and wont be intimidated by Robbie power.

if it was a 3 round fight id give Robbie a much better chance. but i dont think he can win a decision over 5 rounds against RDA. So im thinking Robbie has to finish RDA to win and i just dont think itll happen.

Guess Mike Perry's Lawler "call out" meant nothing.....
rQA6oM5.jpg

Uh...Except the UFC matchmakers.

Nice fight, going with Lawler by decision

RDA is gonna have a hard time taking Lawler down, his tdd is amazing. RDA has a more polished game on the feet, but Lawler hits harder imo. Once on the ground, it´s RDA's advantage. Tough fight for both guys, I voted for RDA, but if Lawler's chin is still there and if the fight doesn´t go to the ground, I like Lawler's chances of getting the KO/TKO before the end of the fight.

It's going to decision. Lawler hasn't head hunted in forever. Lawler for sure is going to take round 2-3 off and take no damage and try to steal a decision in the 5th

The Just Bleed god shines his unholy light on us this day:

8rWSPVW.gif

War Lawler!!

1.gif

Back