Robin Black is awful now

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.

Dude appears to have brain damage. Why am i going to listen to him tell me theres no such thing as takedown defence when Daniel fucking Cormier talks about takedown defence all the time?

He predicted Mcgregor was going to KO Mayweather

^
I would like to see more content like this.

But bit longer and more specifics.

He should do 1 min abstract videos and 20-30 min specific technique, basically reverse what how it is now.

This guy is the biggest hack in MMA. Didn't he used to be a punk rock singer?

Nobody wants to see Marilyn Manson comment on fighting.

He predicted Mcgregor was going to KO Mayweather

259519.jpg

He used to be good when he used to do actual fight analysis but now he takes every opportunity he can to pursue his pseudo-intellectual ramblings. It's no wonder why the UFC will never hire him. In every 30 minute breakdown he does, it's 2 mins of actual analysis and 28 mins of mindless rambling and philosophizing about fighting and how much he loves the sport.
Same way i feel about Dan Hardy. Stick to fight break downs and shut the fuck up.

i dont mind robin. i dont watch to many break down videos but when hes interviewing a fighter you can tell he actually knows who they are and hes been around. hes solid for mma.

this thread kind of reminds me of luke thomas haters. you say cant stand him or hes irritating, but watch every video with him, make threads, and comment about it. instead of just not watching it.

Last edited:
I didn't know he was still around. I never liked him or his analysis. Dude always struck me like a poor man's Rogan.

i dont mind robin. i dont watch to many break down videos but when hes interviewing a fighter you can tell he actually knows who they are and hes been around. hes solid for mma.

this thread kind of reminds me of luke thomas haters. you say cant stand him or hes irritating, but watch every video with him make threads, and comment about it. instead of just not watching it.
His interviews are good I agree, but his breakdowns have just become awful.

Robin Black irritates me for some reason. His voice, his dyed black hair, his crap tattoos, his tomato can mma record. He seems fairly knowledgeable, a nice guy and I guess is pretty qualified to talk about the subject, but he also a massive dork who tries too hard.

Back