Robin Black is awful now

robin-black-mma-rock-star.jpg

He's an MMA hipster, goes out of his way to make it seem like MMA is more intricate and complex than it is and that he is the only one who understands the complexity of it. Some of the shit he says is so much ridiculous fluff.

Dude means well... sometimes he’s a bit over the top with his enthusiasm breaking down fights and being entertaining.

He is an absolute joke. I watched one of his videos before talking about MMA and I thought I was listening too some strange paranormal debate and ghostly energy and spiritual spectrums. I had no clue what the hell he was chatting about.

9 years ago Robin gave himself a plan of commentating for the UFC within 10 years.

This latest incarnation of pseudo-intellectualism MMA is a desperate ploy to get the UFC attention.

Use to watch him on FN, but havent been able to really get back in to him on his new channel. Seems like he didnt have focus or a goal.

He got run off from sherdog in like 2007.

I liked his song with Pharrell

He is an absolute joke. I watched one of his videos before talking about MMA and I thought I was listening too some strange paranormal debate and ghostly energy and spiritual spectrums. I had no clue what the hell he was chatting about.

I couldn't understand it either, he's obviously too hardcore for us mere casuals.

I couldn't understand it either, he's obviously too hardcore for us mere casuals.
Haha he was breaking down the Werdum vs Overeem fight when I watched it and I had no clue what was going on haha, I honestly thought it was some april fools joke, it sounded like he was talking about the paranormal , straight out of "unsolved mysteries" if you remember that program back in the day :D

Schaub is/was big into him as well as some other media people but the guy totally lost me when he was ranting about McGregor knocking out Mayweather.

You weren’t aware leg kicks are transfers of energy creating shockwaves on human cells rendering pain impulses to the brain?

Middle aged punk/hipsters weird me out.
It’s like they all stopped growing up and are perpetually living and acting like a person in their early 20s

LA and Vegas have a metric shit ton of them, and they are all worthless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back