ROBIN HOOD - 2018 Movie (15% RT Score)

If you have seen ROBIN HOOD (2018), how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 7 - Pretty Good

• 4 - Poor

• 2 - Poor

• Total voters
Completely on board with this. Hilarious movie thanks to Phil Harris (really just delivering Baloo 2.0) and Peter Ustinov and Terry Thomas. Also just a solid retelling of the story.

The one thing about that one is I remember finding it so jarring watching it as a kid. Like it's so breezy and funny what with Prince John being humorously pathetic and Hiss being a funny long-suffering sidekick, yet then all of sudden it gets really dark and serious with all the townspeople getting arrested and Friar Tuck getting slated to get hanged and then Sheriff of Nottingham coming at Robin Hood with an f'n torch.
The theme tune to that movie is still my go-to tune to whistle.

King Arthur was a giant steaming pile of shit. This looks terrible as well.

Sucks because I like Taron I thought he did a great job in kingsman

errol-robin-hood-gif-251.gif

First Trailer for Guy Ritchie's ROBIN HOOD Starring Taron Egerton, Jamie Foxx

Robin of Loxley (Taron Egerton) a war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander (Jamie Foxx) mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance. Directed by Otto Bathurst. In cinemas November 21.

80 years and counting. Hollywood has never been able to cast a better Robin Hood or make a better movie than the original og himself:

GrimySardonicHart-max-1mb.gif

I don't mind the story and don't mind that there is another film about it....however - This looks bad. It will flop.

I'm getting this vibe from it: (not good)

MV5BMjM3ODY3Njc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ5NjM5MTI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

^This.

Just looks like shit with a Robin Hood stamp on it. If you're not going to make something original at least try to make it something that's in line with the source material or at least has some redeeming qualities.

This is not a surprise

Hollywood has a hard time making Robin Hood films

Even after 20 or so attempts

I thought the casting of foxx was bad. Apparently it was the whole film.

Damn, i thought the kid from Kingsman would've done a decent job here.

Probably still better than Black Panther.

Should've just re-released Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

Back