Movies Robocop theme music vs Terminator

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For me it has to be Robocop. Much more elaborate and orchestral. Without it's use you can imagine it fitting any other genre. It's got this heroic super hero lift. Terminator theme sounds like the theme song for a robot stepping on a human skull.

T2 theme music would make some great entrance music for a pro wrestler so I gotta go with that

For me it has to be Robocop. Much more elaborate and orchestral. Without it's use you can imagine it fitting any other genre. It's got this heroic super hero lift. Terminator theme sounds like the theme song for a robot stepping on a human skull.

They are both great.

T2 theme music brings out a sense of dread and inevitability. Robocop theme with that mix of synthesizer and orchestra brings a feeling of 80s coked out excitement and violence

Just realized that the Pride FC theme opening sounds similar to the T2 theme with that bass drum

The first one sounds optimistic and heroic.
The second one sounds heavy, dark, and somber. Like shit went down but this shit ain't over.
So I will go with Terminator

T2.

I just prefer the song, whilst I'd understand the "oh shit it's RoboCop! Fuck yeah!" vibe to that piece.

They're both great.

T2 theme music would make some great entrance music for a pro wrestler so I gotta go with that
I wish Kenny omega used the music when he did his terminator entrance lol

Also was one of the best matches I have ever seen.

both great and totally different movies.

robocop the film was good but always felt it was a cheesy and the music is similar. like it was made for a cheesy 80s action figure commercial.

t2 theme and the movie in general is much better, not even close.

terminator 1 theme and the movie beats all imo.

and that whole soundtrack was incredible. terminator arrival gives me goosebumps.

I’d say Robocop’s main theme is more evocative for me personally than T2’s theme?

Robocop is great but T2 is iconic and legendary imo.

T2

Since the movie theme is robots and such, you got to go with the heavy industrial sounds. Just fits the theme of either of these movies quite perfectly.

Robocop's easily for me. Both Terminators had great music, but Basil Poledouris' Robocop score is one of the all time greats.

Back