Rockhold messed up

Why is the trainer letting him repeatedly hit the mitts while using poor form?

If you are going to do something the wrong way anyway, why are you paying somebody money? You could just go to the local gym that has a heavy bag, and hit it with improper form for cheaper.

I don't endorse nonsense at any level.
You need to just stop posting.

I miss Goldie

Such bad technique.

Why do people do this type of training when the fight never goes that way?

No wonder fighters often look shell shocked and clueless in the Octagon, because they realize that they are not fighting mitts and heavy bags, but another human being with his own mission. HAHA
<{vega}>

Goldie va Ronda in bellator kickboxing pls.

Maybe

I'm a pretty big guy with a okay training Back Ground.

I might be biased a Little.

Tremendously biased. The average guy is a sloth. More than 99% of guys have ZERO training. Half (in the USA) are fat asses. 1/3 are over 45. (So is Goldberg, but he is training).

Saw them @therealpunk thought it was CM Punk.

Btw you couldn't have been more of a douche by saying noob.
So either you commented on a video talking trash that you didn't watch or you watched the video and didn't know that was goldie. Lawl noob

So either you commented on a video talking trash that you didn't watch or you watched the video and didn't know that was goldie. Lawl noob

Talking trash? lawl? What are you 14?

Rogan with the kicks and Goldie with the punches :/

Goldie is cool af, hope he decks Dana next time he sees him with that lovely left hook

Should have stayed at AKA to train with this beast.

Nice, but I'm small and probably none of those punches would land on me.

I get it he's getting old and he's tryin to stay fit though.

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE OLDIMENT FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP.

Go Goldie.

Talking trash? lawl? What are you 14?
Don't be mad you can't tell the difference between Goldberg and punk.

You shouldn't have talked smack about someone working out and you wouldn't look like a noob

Don't be mad you can't tell the difference between Goldberg and punk.

You shouldn't have talked smack about someone working out and you wouldn't look like a noob

You look like a noob just calling me a noob lol

You look like a noob just calling me a noob lol
Bruh, you legit thought Goldberg was a fighter and you call yourself a fan. If you didn't try and shit on a 50 year old for staying in shape right I wouldn't be trolling you

Love how he has to pump that left to throw a right lol

Back