Rockhold vs Branch or Mousasi vs Shlemenko?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rockhold vs Mousasi is the fight that was supposed to happen but it obviously isn't happening anymore.

Which upcoming MW main event are you guys more excited for? Rockhold vs Branch or Moose vs Shlemenko?

Thoughts?

Both are good fights. Mousasi and rockhold should be clear favorites, but can't count branch or schlemenko out.

I'll watch both

I'm a big Mousasi fan and Shlemenko is exciting win or lose, so that one

more excited for the return of Godhold. i like mousasi a lot but i probably wont be wasting time watching his fights now that they dont matter anymore

Mousasi vs Shlemenko should be more competitive
Rockhold is pretty much the worst match up possible for Branch

Moussai fight for sure.

Moussai>Rockhold
Bellator champ>WSOF Champ

Rockhold vs Branch. That has a few factors that make it somewhat more interesting while Mousasi should walk right through Shlemenko. Looking forward to both, though.

Gegard. I love the way he fights. He is great everywhere.....

Why is Rockhold fighting Branch anyway? He's one fight removed from being a champ and he's fighting the 9th ranked fighter in the division. This doesn't do anything for him. By September there should be someone higher ranked to match him with.

Rockhold and Moose will demolish there opponents.

Rockhold vs. Branch interests me a lot. Rockhold will be looking to come back with a vengeance after being embarrassed by Bisping. But if Branch could beat him, somehow, that really throws a spanner in the works, and puts a fresh face at the top of 185.

Rockhold & Branch, if Branch wins it will get real interesting. The winner of the Belator fight will face Dave Rickle or one of those Patricky pit bull brothers....

Will watch both, no need to choose.

Mousasi vs Shlemenko. Storm is amazing. I have Mousasi via grappling whenever he decides to. It will be fun while they keep it standing.

I think Branch is boring as fuck so I will be on the Rockhold warwagon for that one. MW needs exciting contenders.

Rockhold & Branch, if Branch wins it will get real interesting. The winner of the Belator fight will face Dave Rickle or one of those Patricky pit bull brothers....
Middleweights fighting lightweights and lower??

I think the winner fights BW champion Eduardo Dantas

Rochold vs Branch. I think Moose subs Schlemenko no problem

Back