Rockhold vs Branch or Mousasi vs Shlemenko?

To answer my own question, I'm more excited for Mousasi vs Shlemenko.

Moussai fight for sure.

Moussai>Rockhold
Bellator champ>WSOF Champ
I'd say Rockhold is better than Mousasi tbh, I wouldn't give Mousasi much of a chance in that fight unless he stepped in on a weeks notice or something

I'd say Rockhold is better than Mousasi tbh, I wouldn't give Mousasi much of a chance in that fight unless he stepped in on a weeks notice or something
You can't see Mousasi (4 straight wins by KO) knocking out questionable chinned Rockhold?

Don't count out Shlemenko unless it's a ground fight, anything can happen in a stand up fight.

Rockhold will just walk through Branch, unless Branch can tickle his chin.

You can't see Mousasi (4 straight wins by KO) knocking out questionable chinned Rockhold?
Not really, who has he knocked out? Weidman who has been stopped in something like 3 of his last 4, Uriah Hall and some other stiffs.

Moose Vs storm is a better fight with more experienced better fighters, but of course we are in the UFC forum

Branch will beat Luke

Branch probably steals whatever is left of Rockholds soul, so I pick Mousasi.

Rockhold better via what?
Branch will beat luke

Lol, Rocksalt had to take a year off just to realize Bisping KO'd him.

I think people forget just how mediocre a fighter Schlemenko is. Exciting, definitely. But as long as Moose is not super lazy he should have no issues.

Rockhold/Branch has a better possibility of an upset, and has better meaning overall for MW.

I never said anything about Luke knocking anybody out you dumbass, read the conversation. He was implying that Mousasi would knock out Rockhold.

So you asked him who has mousasi knocked out right?
So
I'm asking you a question?, who has Luke ko'd??

So you asked him who has mousasi knocked out right?
So
I'm asking you a question?, who has Luke ko'd??
NOT the point, I'm not saying Luke is going to KO Mousasi. Holy shit, how dumb are you? I wouldn't have asked who had Mousasi KO'd if the guy said he believed Moose would sub or beat him by decision.

I never said anything about Luke knocking anybody out you dumbass, read the conversation. He was implying that Mousasi would knock out Rockhold.
Obviously. You say who has Mousasi knocked out as if he hasn't proved himself as a competent striker that could finish Rockhold. And I'm pointing out that Bisping is hardly known for his KO power and Rockhold woke up asking how lithe had until his title fight. And anyone with a brain can see Mousasi is a far better striker, and finisher than Bisping.

Obviously. You say who has Mousasi knocked out as if he hasn't proved himself as a competent striker that could finish Rockhold. And I'm pointing out that Bisping is hardly known for his KO power and Rockhold woke up asking how lithe had until his title fight. And anyone with a brain can see Mousasi is a far better striker, and finisher than Bisping.
@Pernell is a paid UFC poster

Not really, who has he knocked out? Weidman who has been stopped in something like 3 of his last 4, Uriah Hall and some other stiffs.
Well since you asked, mousasi has 24 ko/tko-s to his resume....5 in ufc (weidman,belfort,hall, Th.Santos and henderson)

Back