Rockhold vs Branch or Mousasi vs Shlemenko?

Well since you asked, mousasi has 24 ko/tko-s to his resume....5 in ufc (weidman,belfort,hall, Th.Santos and henderson)
So nobody impressive is what you're saying? Weidman best name there and he was finished in 3 of his last 4

Obviously. You say who has Mousasi knocked out as if he hasn't proved himself as a competent striker that could finish Rockhold. And I'm pointing out that Bisping is hardly known for his KO power and Rockhold woke up asking how lithe had until his title fight. And anyone with a brain can see Mousasi is a far better striker, and finisher than Bisping.
I'm not sure about that tbh, finisher maybe. Bispings boxing is way faster and cleaner.

Branch is better than Schlemenko, but he matches up terribly with Rockhold to the point where he has little chance (I guess Bisping didn't, either). Mousasi is better than Schlemenko everywhere. I don't think either fight will be all that competitive.

So nobody impressive is what you're saying? Weidman best name there and he was finished in 3 of his last 4

I could add jacare, sokodjou,babalu and Goodridge but no one is saying he's ko- artist...but he obviously has power when he wants to use it.Hes what we call an elite complete fighter...
...I don't think your too bright (sorry)

I could add jacare, sokodjou,babalu and Goodridge but no one is saying he's ko- artist...but he obviously has power when he wants to use it.Hes what we call an elite complete fighter...
...I don't think your too bright (sorry)
LOL you say I'm not bright when your punctuation is absolutely horrible. It's 'You're'.

LOL you say I'm not bright when your punctuation is absolutely horrible. It's 'You're'.
Yeah- sorry, it's a fight forum and sometimes those itty bitty grammar things happen when rushing through a post.
You got me

Mousasi vs Shlemenko should be more competitive

lol Mousasi could grapplefuck Shlemenko with one hand.

Rockhold is pretty much the worst match up possible for Branch

I would say Branch is actually the worst possible match up for Rokhold out of the top 5 guys. Rockhold's main weakness is his boxing while Branch's boxing is pretty underrated and his grappling is solid all around. He is also huge, has long reach, and good cardio. This is a much more interesting match up than most people think. Because most people dont watch mma out of ufc lol

UFC fucked us out of Moose vs Rockhold. I guess I'm more excited about the return of Luke.

Back