rockstar gets pissed and calls out man for grabbing the boob of a girl who was crowdsurfing

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

think he's overreacting? I mean when you're crowdsurfing, boobs are going to get touched

Lol true but it doesn't make.it right
yeah but shit its just a boob. dudes acting like he saw a rape go down. ive had my ass grabbed in concerts before. and she was crowdsurfing ffs. hands are going to be all over her body

yeah but shit its just a boob. dudes acting like he saw a rape go down. ive had my ass grabbed in concerts before. and she was crowdsurfing ffs. hands are going to be all over her body
Just because you are okay with it doesn't mean others are

IMO the most interesting perspective from the OP is that "Sam Carter" of the band "Architects" is a rock star.

SJW culture has infiltrated metal of all places?

I mean if you're crowdsurfing you kind of give up the right to be angry at people touching things briefly.

IMO the most interesting perspective from the OP is that "Sam Carter" of the band "Architects" is a rock star.
never heard of him or his band in my life. there seems to be a decent amount of people at that venue. what should I call him

I mean if you're crowdsurfing you kind of give up the right to be angry at people touching things briefly.
you're victim blaming bro!1!!1!!1

I mean clearly hands are going to be all over your body if you're crowd surfing.

But if some pathetic virgin pervert takes the opportunity to intentionally grope specific body parts, that's still fucked up and he deserves to be called out on it and get his ass kicked IMO.

The thing that used to really offend me at concerts was what often happened when women would flash their tits at the band.

Because, see, guys in the crowd, who weren't in the band, would actually look at these tits. And, I suspect, in some cases, actually get some type of lustful satisfaction or arousal out of seeing these hooters.

But let me state again - These tits were for the band! That was as far as the consent of these titty shaking women extended!

Most men are pigs and women have been sexually mistreated long enough. And good on this rock star for calling out this twisted, handsy perv.

I do not see any video.

Edit: It looks like my ad-blocker is the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not groping is an sjw thing now?

I really hope the guy they zoomed in on was the guy that did the boob grab. If not that would totally suck.

Is this thread implying girls who crowd surf aren't attention whores?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back