rockstar gets pissed and calls out man for grabbing the boob of a girl who was crowdsurfing

what a little fucking pussy, sounded like he was about to cry, "let's keep this a safe place" like omg shut the fuck up that was cringe

If I was that guy's dad, I'd bring my foot up in his ass.

Dumbass.

And don't get me started about his lil "speech" there either.

Okay, so next time just drop her on her head. Wouldn't want her boob getting touched while crowd surfing.

I dont disagree with that notion at all. I disagree that to some it gives them conset to touch another inappropriately.

You talk as if crowd surfing is some perfected physical performance, that has rules. Your body is being supported by a bunch of hands. You roll all over the place, and if you're a girl, your tits will likely get incidentally touched at some point. Ass too. Now, if a guy purposefully reached his hand up and over, and squeezed a tit, fine, douche move. Still though, when a girl crowd surfs, she's rolling the dice with thousands of people in a crowd, and there isn't a hell of a lot that can be done to stop it from happening. Don't want to take the chance of getting anonymously groped, or punched, or pinched, or whatever? Don't fucking crowd surf. There is a personal responsibility in accepting the risks involved, if you choose to do it.

People putting their hands on you is a necessary part of crowdsurfing. Not so much with mass transit or clubbing.

In the scheme of the nature of the contact being invited, a tit grab is hardly something to get worked up over. And like I said in my first post, how do we know that's not part of the thrill?

I'd draw the line at digital penetration or the ripping off of clothing.

Might be thrill for some. I've seen a few girls regret crowd surfing. Started on back, arms up/out and ended up crossed arms to stop being groped. Contact is invited, grabbing pussy, tits and dicks not so much.

Idk if they are on their back and someone reaches up specifically to grope it's not much different than anywhere else imo. They didn't ask to be felt up, they wanted to crowd surf the same as a guy. Obviously some contact basically all over is to be expected but that isn't the same as groping.

Ok fine. And you have no right to "blatantly" jump on my motherfucking head. Deal?

What? Lol
You talk as if crowd surfing is some perfected physical performance, that has rules. Your body is being supported by a bunch of hands. You roll all over the place, and if you're a girl, your tits will likely get incidentally touched at some point. Ass too. Now, if a guy purposefully reached his hand up and over, and squeezed a tit, fine, douche move. Still though, when a girl crowd surfs, she's rolling the dice with thousands of people in a crowd, and there isn't a hell of a lot that can be done to stop it from happening. Don't want to take the chance of getting anonymously groped, or punched, or pinched, or whatever? Don't fucking crowd surf. There is a personal responsibility in accepting the risks involved, if you choose to do it.

dont know where you got perfected physical performance from..lol

But nothing uve said i disagree with or disagrees with what i said. You absolutely put ur body at risk and put ur trust in others. Accidents will happen. Still as you say its a douche move to take advantage of the situtation.

dont know where you got perfected physical performance from..lol

But nothing uve said i disagree with or disagrees with what i said. You absolutely put ur body at risk and put ur trust in others. Accidents will happen. Still as you say its a douche move to take advantage of the situtation.

I guess the "consent" thing threw me off a bit. You kind of are giving consent to be touched inappropriately when you crowd surf. Or, you're at least consenting to the possibility of it happening, and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

Like I said, it's a personal responsibility thing. It's a risk one must accept, if they're going to do it. You're consenting to the situation and all that comes with it.

Just because you are okay with it doesn't mean others are
m_lady_by_nightfable-d9ossb1.png

pope2.jpg

Holy fucking shit, people. TMZ is that way--->

Might be thrill for some. I've seen a few girls regret crowd surfing. Started on back, arms up/out and ended up crossed arms to stop being groped. Contact is invited, grabbing pussy, tits and dicks not so much.

Idk if they are on their back and someone reaches up specifically to grope it's not much different than anywhere else imo. They didn't ask to be felt up, they wanted to crowd surf the same as a guy. Obviously some contact basically all over is to be expected but that isn't the same as groping.

Lesson learned for them then. People don't ask to be kicked in the face either. And which one is more physically unpleasant? I'd rather my ass be grabbed. Putting others at risk eliminates any sympathy I have and makes it easy to reject your subway comparison. And as for guys, they run the risk up being punched while they're up there by people who don't like assholes crawling over the top of them and potentially kicking them in the face.

I guess the "consent" thing threw me off a bit. You kind of are giving consent to be touched inappropriately when you crowd surf. Or, you're at least consenting to the possibility of it happening, and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

Like I said, it's a personal responsibility thing. It's a risk one must accept, if they're going to do it. You're consenting to the situation and all that comes with it.

I would agree. By consent and inappropriate i strickly mean in the sense if some one is touching you with intent to recieve sexual gratification without your knowledge. If u touch a titty or butt to keep them up all good.

Lesson learned for them then. People don't ask to be kicked in the face either. And which one is more physically unpleasant? I'd rather my ass be grabbed. Putting others at risk eliminates any sympathy I have and makes it easy to reject your subway comparison. And as for guys, they run the risk up being punched while they're up there by people who don't like assholes crawling over the top of them and potentially kicking them in the face.

Not to mention the classic ball squeeze. You think we're invulnerable up there, ladies? Think again.

High point for you.

LOL

So it's the guys who support equality and women having autonomy who are the unwilling virgins? Not the guys who hate on women, are mortally afraid of female empowerment and feminism, and think men are being oppressed.

If you don't see the huge influential strain of sexual frustration in the young right, you're fucking blind or lying to yourself. Sexual insecurity has always been a huge driver of the reactionary social conservatives.

I do agree with you that there is a strain of sexual frustration on the right. There is a very disturbing anti-woman sentiment festering there. A lot of the alt-right is also part of the ridiculous MGTOW movement.

I have said it in many threads, but there is a huge problem with males assuming the responsibilities of manhood and it is tragic. Societies decay is in large part the result of a loss of healthy manhood.

Thread needs visual aids.

And I'll note that crowdsurfers and stagedivers kick people in the face like it's no big deal, so the discarding of normal rules of civilization evens out. Don't want strangers' hands on your tits and ass? Don't voluntarily get passed around. Then I won't have to worry about avoiding physical damage resulting from your good time. :cool:

That looked like the beginning of a Japanese adult video.

It is interesting to see the different reaction from woman living in a country not poisoned by feminism. If that were a western white woman she would have broken down into tears and tweeted about being sexually assaulted and suffering from severe PTSD. The Chinese woman, after being brutally groped, just got back on stage and went on with the song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drunk skanks can't even ask crowds of strangers to grope them without being groped anymore. It's a war on women.

That looked like the beginning of a Japanese adult video.

It is interesting to see the different reaction from woman living in a country not poisoned by feminism. If that were a western white woman she would have broken down into tears and tweeted about being sexually assaulted and suffering from severe PTSD. The Chinese woman, after being brutally groped, just got back on stage and went on with the song.

To play Devils advocate

Lady Gaga does it all the time

Probably NSFW, pasties & thong

Like 0:50-2:45

Katy Perry crowd surfs all the time as well.

3:10-4:10

Couple others that do it often as well.

I used to do security at shows in front of the stage. I remember a 311 concert had a lot of crowd surfing. is it wrong to be groped like this? yes. but what kind of idiot girl would crowd surf in the first place? should she really be surprised that would happen? of course guys are gonna be grabbing for some random girl skimming across their head. we had a lot of girls do that and every time they would be getting their boobs and ass grabbed.

worst part was there was a naked guy doing it. people didn't see him coming behind them and his ass would be rubbing on heads. when he got to the front we let him drop. no way were we catching him

Kinda like people who go into moshpit and then gets angry because someone bumps them "unfairly".

To play Devils advocate

Lady Gaga does it all the time

Probably NSFW, pasties & thong

Like 0:50-2:45

Katy Perry crowd surfs all the time as well.

3:10-4:10

Couple others that do it often as well.

But Perry and GaGa are both :eek::eek::eek: hags and know that 99% of the men in their audiences are either gay boys or straight dudes dragged there by GF's and acting on their best behavior in hopes of getting laid after having to sit through the shitty music of Perry and GaGa.

Back