rockstar gets pissed and calls out man for grabbing the boob of a girl who was crowdsurfing

yeah but shit its just a boob. dudes acting like he saw a rape go down. ive had my ass grabbed in concerts before. and she was crowdsurfing ffs. hands are going to be all over her body
Ok, grabbing a guy's ass and a woman's boob are completely different. And you know that.

There are gender differences, regardless of what the left wants to say, after all.

Women are weaker and can't protect themselves. So, a decent society maintains a decency of not doing anything that could be perceived as a threat to them or lead to a threatening atmosphere.

"But but equality!" -- No, we're not equal.

What if I just went to listen to the music and didn't want some idiot "crowd surfing" over my head?
What are my rights there?

I do agree with you that there is a strain of sexual frustration on the right. There is a very disturbing anti-woman sentiment festering there. A lot of the alt-right is also part of the ridiculous MGTOW movement.

I have said it in many threads, but there is a huge problem with males assuming the responsibilities of manhood and it is tragic. Societies decay is in large part the result of a loss of healthy manhood.
actually agreeing with you for once

Crowd surfers suck. I don't want some body getting thrown on top of me. I don't want to get hurt when people move out of the way or refuse to help hold your fat ass up. I didn't ask you to jump on top of me or consent to your body touching me. If a girl gets groped crowd surfing that's on her.

All those sick perverts who were holding her in the air should have immediately pulled their hands away in shame. That way should could bust her head open on the floor with dignity.

Dude must have been paying awfully close attention to that titty to catch that one from up on the stage.

Good for him. Whoever it was had no right to grab her boob, ass, or anything else whether she was crowd surfing, dancing, or walking by. Fuck him.

Many years ago, I had tickets for jamboree in the hills, a giant country music fest. At the time, I actually liked that music. I would not go because my gf wanted to go and it is well known that guys squirt girls boobs with water/beer and grab them, regardless if their guy is around. I would lose my shit over something like that, but those cowards use superior numbers to get away with it. I decided not to go because I would get my ass kicked because I would not simply watch that shit happen, and at least one or two of those unlucky fuckers would have gotten a kick to the nuts.

Good for him. Whoever it was had no right to grab her boob, ass, or anything else whether she was crowd surfing, dancing, or walking by. Fuck him.

Many years ago, I had tickets for jamboree in the hills, a giant country music fest. At the time, I actually liked that music. I would not go because my gf wanted to go and it is well known that guys squirt girls boobs with water/beer and grab them, regardless if their guy is around. I would lose my shit over something like that, but those cowards use superior numbers to get away with it. I decided not to go because I would get my ass kicked because I would not simply watch that shit happen, and at least one or two of those unlucky fuckers would have gotten a kick to the nuts.

Why did your girlfriend want to attend such an event knowing what males would do to her?

Ok, grabbing a guy's ass and a woman's boob are completely different. And you know that.

There are gender differences, regardless of what the left wants to say, after all.

Women are weaker and can't protect themselves. So, a decent society maintains a decency of not doing anything that could be perceived as a threat to them or lead to a threatening atmosphere.

Sure, and because women are weaker and less able to protect themselves, it's kind of expected that they exhibit the common decency of not throwing themselves into situations from which they need others to protect them.

SJW culture has infiltrated metal of all places?

I mean if you're crowdsurfing you kind of give up the right to be angry at people touching things briefly.

Unless the person groping the boob was of any shade of brown.. am I right? Then its RAPE, RAPEFUGEES, AMERICA IS DYING etc etc..

Lets see, was the accused white?

If yes - clearly overreacting, you are at a gig, groping will occur, deal with it
If no - RAPIST IMMIGRANTS ARE RUINING THE WORLD GRRRBL GRRRBL GRRRBL

/War Room

What if I just went to listen to the music and didn't want some idiot "crowd surfing" over my head?
What are my rights there?

I crowd surf everywhere pretty much. In line at McD's, at football games, and at children's parties. If I kick you in the fucking teeth, that's on you. Just don't touch my butt alright?

Lets see, was the accused white?

If yes - clearly overreacting, you are at a gig, groping will occur, deal with it
If no - RAPIST IMMIGRANTS ARE RUINING THE WORLD GRRRBL GRRRBL GRRRBL

/War Room

Nobody in this thread brought up race, but you.

Seek help.

I was 16 at a dropkick murphys show and got kicked in the back of the neck and head hard. I know what that means and head down and arm up right up a skirt with no panties and felt some whores vag. seriously might be the grossest shit that has ever happened in my life and I wish girls wouldnt crowd surf at all. Or people for that matters dudes are nasty gross and heavy too

Bottom line you are likely to get touched any godamed where when you are in a situation like that and i think merely by going up there you are giving consent to get fucked with.

And fuck you I didnt give you consent to land on me or climb me like a ladder so I am not too concerned about what anyone else consented to either

that said dudes dont cop a feel just cuz thats stupid as fuck

I crowd surf everywhere pretty much. In line at McD's, at football games, and at children's parties. If I kick you in the fucking teeth, that's on you. Just don't touch my butt alright?

lol right. i cracked ankles pulled ears and turtled up under my inch spikes and studs. It was my goal to make sure that if you landed on me that you hated it every bit as much as I did

They should ban crowdsurfing, otherwise you're just allowing strangers to grab your dick or pussy.
But some people actually enjoy that.
The TSA does it all the time!

Dude dont gimmie that shit you probably couldnt protect yourself from half the assholes at a cold as life show either and its about as equal as its gonna get, and just being at some shows is being in a threatening atmosphere. I have also seen some hard ass bitches in some pits that more than likely wouldnt enjoy hearing what you are saying

Back