Rogan and Danaher alluding to Hendricks using steroids

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I hadn't seen a thread about this part specifically so forgive me if it has already been put out there. Danaher said during the podcast that GSP was obsessed with his opponents doing steroids which we all remember going on when he fought Hendricks and asked for extra testing. Later in the podcast this was said which surprised me a little....

05351202.jpg

Somebody post the video where he says something like “dude....we got tested in NCAA wrestling so if you try to beat the tests they’re gonna get ya!”

Dude I could literally listen to John Danaher talk for hours, he could breakdown chess and it would be epic. Rash Guard Yoda.

Yeah, but Hendricks was only doing it 70% of the time.

Dude I could literally listen to John Danaher talk for hours, he could breakdown chess and it would be epic. Rash Guard Yoda.
He is amazing and annoying at the same time! He he is so smart, but the way he talks is so annoying.
"let me repeat that because it's so important."
"what do you see happening here?"
"the next step is?"
ETC.

Joe must have had flashbacks from his time in kindergarten.

Well anyone who even questions this is a bloody idiot, at one point the breeze from a hendricks punch was enough to send an opponent flying across the cage, when USADA came they took his Spinach.

He is amazing and annoying at the same time! He he is so smart, but the way he talks is so annoying.
"the next step is?"
ETC.

I'm sure it's because John has been teaching for so many years. He probably doesn't realize that in this context it sounds really condescending.

o.jpg

Come on... with this kind of nutrition, who needs steroids?

all natty breh

Yeah, when listening to this, I noticed Joe’s implication. It wasn’t subtle.
"the next step is?"
ETC.

That’s an effective way to teach though.

Let the student try to figure it out on his own, then correct him or expand if necessary. Socratic method like.

I swear Danaher is a serial killer...

"the next step is?"
ETC.

He's a philosopher. Rogan is viewed by MMA fans as an intellectual. So he goes there to ask questions, kinda to test him. Tried to be nice about it, knew what he was doing.

He's a philosopher. Rogan is viewed by MMA fans as an intellectual. So he goes there to ask questions, kinda to test him. Tried to be nice about it, knew what he was doing.

I'm pretty sure that being titled a philosopher has a few other requirements than just being baked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back