Rogan and Danaher alluding to Hendricks using steroids

So cariaso is better than Bisping? Got it. Lol

Bisping was GSP's big return fight that people including you are making a big deal about. For the division they are easily comparable.

GSP and Silva both fight some not impressive fighters. GSP ran from his division and then came back to fight a weak champion who is obviously bad.

Danaher definitely has bodies buried in his backyard.

X6Ybs5U.gif

Bisping was GSP's big return fight that people including you are making a big deal about. For the division they are easily comparable.

GSP and Silva both fight some not impressive fighters. GSP ran from his division and then came back to fight a weak champion who is obviously bad.
When GSP left the division, who was he running from, exactly?

He said he was thinking about retiring around the Condit fight. It wasn't like he was scared of any WW in the division. He had beaten every single contender and only one was competitive.

You don't like GSP, I get it. You're trying to convince me GSP is a coward. I can promise you that you are wasting your time. You will never in a million years convince me of such malarkey.

Using your logic though, DJ is running scurred from TJ. Been using every excuse in the book to not fight him then gets surgery, just so he can prolong the fight from happening even more.

When GSP left the division, who was he running from, exactly?

He gave up on defending. DJ hasn't.

You don't like GSP, I get it. You're trying to convince me GSP is a coward. I can promise you that you are wasting your time. You will never in a million years convince me of such malarkey.

Wrong I don't like people talking down to DJ with bad arguments. You ignore what DJ has done that GSP has not.

Using your logic though, DJ is running scurred from TJ. Been using every excuse in the book to not fight him then gets surgery, just so he can prolong the fight from happening even more.

TJ is not a flyweight and therefore had nothing to do with my argument. DJ is planning on fighting TJ so I don't know how that is even a point.

Well anyone who even questions this is a bloody idiot, at one point the breeze from a hendricks punch was enough to send an opponent flying across the cage, when USADA came they took his Spinach.

The last time Hendricks KOd somebody, it was like 3 or 4 years before USADA came in? Lol

I'm sure this thread will be full of posters getting yellow carded like I did for saying that Holly Holm was suspect.

<seedat>

It does explain his periods of having no facial hair, and then facial hair again.
Very suspicious.

I thought we all already agreed that GSP and HEndricks fought juiced to the gills?

Dude I could literally listen to John Danaher talk for hours, he could breakdown chess and it would be epic. Rash Guard Yoda.
That guy sleeps in his rashguard lol

He gave up on defending. DJ hasn't.

Wrong I don't like people talking down to DJ with bad arguments. You ignore what DJ has done that GSP has not.

TJ is not a flyweight and therefore had nothing to do with my argument. DJ is planning on fighting TJ so I don't know how that is even a point.
You talk down to GSP with bad arguments. The guy is allowed to retire when he wants to retire. He doesn't owe prolonging his career because some guy on Sherdog thinks he makes the rules on when you're supposed to retire.

When did I ignore what DJ has done? I just don't blindly overvalue some of DJ's opponents like his crazy fans do.

TJ is a flyweight if he makes 125. What don't you and others understand about this? You, nor DJ's plethora of excuses for avoiding this fight will suffice.

Allow me to break the news to everyone....

Johnny Hendticks took steroids....

If you don't understand that, you're really, really dumb or simply lying to yourself....

Well anyone who even questions this is a bloody idiot, at one point the breeze from a hendricks punch was enough to send an opponent flying across the cage, when USADA came they took his Spinach.

I think the IV ban is what hurt him

You talk down to GSP with bad arguments. The guy is allowed to retire when he wants to retire.

I really don't.

I didn't say he wasn't but it's still leaving and when he returned he didn't challenge the reigning WW champion he hand picked a weak MW champion and then ran from that when he was done.

He doesn't owe prolonging his career because some guy on Sherdog thinks he makes the rules on when you're supposed to retire.

Another weird strawman. I never said anything about him oweing anything. I'm talking about the facts of what happened.

When did I ignore what DJ has done? I just don't blindly overvalue some of DJ's opponents like his crazy fans do.

You blindly undervalue many of them. Your comment here is what I am talking about...

"The only difference between DJ and GSP is finishes but GSP's level of competition is unquestionably better."

That is just nonsense. DJ has more defenses, he cleaned out his division more completely than any champion ever and he is still doing it unlike George who left after a razor thin and controversial decision to Hendricks. He also has never lost in his division in the UFC while George has. Those are clear differences favoring DJ.

TJ is a flyweight if he makes 125. What don't you and others understand about this? You, nor DJ's plethora of excuses for avoiding this fight will suffice.

A guy cutting hard for one fight is not a real flyweight and would not be a real defending flyweight champion. I find that completely uninteresting. It would be like Francis dropping down to beat up DC for one fight and then returning to HW. So what? He obviously isn't an actual LHW.

Again DJ is planning on fighting him and it might be the next fight so claiming he is avoiding it is just not true.

I think the IV ban is what hurt him
I agree to an extent, but if that was the case he should drop a weight class, but we know he can't because he eats like a pig, he probably had a bit of help also getting that weight down in the past.

I really don't.

I didn't say he wasn't but it's still leaving and when he returned he didn't challenge the reigning WW champion he hand picked a weak MW champion and then ran from that when he was done.

Another weird strawman. I never said anything about him oweing anything. I'm talking about the facts of what happened.

You blindly undervalue many of them. Your comment here is what I am talking about...

"The only difference between DJ and GSP is finishes but GSP's level of competition is unquestionably better."

That is just nonsense. DJ has more defenses, he cleaned out his division more completely than any champion ever and he is still doing it unlike George who left after a razor thin and controversial decision to Hendricks. He also has never lost in his division in the UFC while George has. Those are clear differences favoring DJ.

A guy cutting hard for one fight is not a real flyweight and would not be a real defending flyweight champion. I find that completely uninteresting. It would be like Francis dropping down to beat up DC for one fight and then returning to HW. So what? He obviously isn't an actual LHW.

Again DJ is planning on fighting him and it might be the next fight so claiming he is avoiding it is just not true.
I really have no desire go continue this pointless argument.

Yeah, when listening to this, I noticed Joe’s implication. It wasn’t subtle.

That’s an effective way to teach though.

Let the student try to figure it out on his own, then correct him or expand if necessary. Socratic method like.
An educated man Johnny Ringo

Back