Rogan calling Stipe a worse Cain

Stipe is actually a better version of Cain. I think prime Cain mightve been a little busier but Stipe is bigger with better boxing, as good if not better wrestling, more power and can work as hard for as long as Cain in a fight. I expect Stipe to KO Cain if and when they fight.

They honestly aren't very much alike.
Stipe is a boxer with a wrestling background
Cain is a wrestler first and will stand if he feels like it.

Stipe is a lot better than Cain ever was. Fuck having that guy as champ. I'll be pissed if they give him the next shot. Seriously, fuck that shit.

That said, I think this might have been taken a bit out of context. I think he mainly meant Cain had the cardio to go 100% the whole fight in his prime. Post-USADA Cain doesn't have that kind of conditioning, though.
Yeah I remember people talking about how otherworldly his conditioning was. That's why high altitude Cain gassing bad in his first fight post usada seemed suspicious.

Stipe is actually a better version of Cain. I think prime Cain mightve been a little busier but Stipe is bigger with better boxing, as good if not better wrestling, more power and can work as hard for as long as Cain in a fight. I expect Stipe to KO Cain if and when they fight.

<36>

Yeah it is weird. What did Cain do to now be regarded as better than Stipe?

Stipe has improved a lot since his UD loss to JDS and JDS today i bet would beat Cain. I will say Stipe is not as dominant start to finish like he gets caught and almost got finished by Overeem etc but he is durable.

It's all about the image in UFC. Average looking white guy champion is not what they want, like, at all. Cain is a bum. N'gannou is a bum Stipe is a champion. Sorry about your luck.

I dont see anything laughable about that. Theyre both NCAA Division 1 wrestlers. Stipes wrestling last night was beautiful. Hes a very strong wrestler.

Cain has definitely shown better wrestling inside the octagon. Also, Cain's GnP is on an entirely different level from Stipe's.

Cain has definitely shown better wrestling inside the octagon. Also, Cain's GnP is on an entirely different level from Stipe's.

Cains style favors wrestling more thats why hes demonstrated more of it. Doesnt mean hed outwrestle Stipe when they fight, which he wont. Stipe KOs people with his GnP. Have you forgotten his GnP of Overeem, Hunt and Shane Del Rosario? Absolutely vicious GnP and it takes a lot less shots for him to badly hurt you than Cain does.

Fuck Joe Hogan. I've been trying to like him for years but after he was disrespectful as fuck to Stipe on his podcast and implied directly to Stipe's face that he thought he was gonna lose to Ngannou, I'm over it. Seriously, disrespectful as fuck. Ariel Helwani gets a lot of shit, but at least he's respectful to the fighters that give him their time.

I don't understand why Cain is considered hw goat by some people ? Who has he beat, other than JDS ? Bigfoot, Lesnar? Old minotauro ? Come on.. werdum has a way more impressive resume, just like Stipe now. Fedor, werdum, Stipe >>>>>> Cain body glass

if Joe is not careful he is going to get “Mark Coleman’d“ again.

Cains style favors wrestling more thats why hes demonstrated more of it. Doesnt mean hed outwrestle Stipe when they fight, which he wont. Stipe KOs people with his GnP. Have you forgotten his GnP of Overeem, Hunt and Shane Del Rosario? Absolutely vicious GnP and it takes a lot less shots for him to badly hurt you than Cain does.

Stipe KO'd a badly rocked, glass chinned Overreem with arm punches from guard. From what I remember about Hunt his GnP was mostly volume, I can't really recall him hurting Hunt. Cain straight up MAULS people. I'm not even a Cain fan, but he's shown much more dominant grappling ability, and far more vicious GnP than Stipe... (Bigfoot vs Cain was just plain murderous)

Stipe clearly has a striking advantage, and hits harder on the feet, but I definitely think Cain had the superior cardio, wrestling and far more vicious Ground and pound.

Maybe he meant worse as in a worser nightmare?

Yeah it is weird. What did Cain do to now be regarded as better than Stipe?

Stipe has improved a lot since his UD loss to JDS and JDS today i bet would beat Cain. I will say Stipe is not as dominant start to finish like he gets caught and almost got finished by Overeem etc but he is durable.
JDS would beat Cain now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Deported1>

it was great to watch dana eat crow yesterday

wonder how rogan responds on his podcast

Back