Rogan/Cerrone: Karo judo tossed everybody!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rogan and Cerrone talking about Karo and how he came to Greg Jacksons camp and judo tossed EVERYBODY bro!

That guy was wicked with that judo skill... Thought the guy would be a danger to the belt back in the day. Plus... him and Nate on TUF... classic. :eek:

That guy was so good that he didn't need to train so he lost. Best excuse ever.

Do these newer fans even know who he is, bro?

That guy was wicked with that judo skill... Thought the guy would be a danger to the belt back in the day. Plus... him and Nate on TUF... classic. :eek:

Do you know who he is bro?

The karo nate diaz beef was his shining moment.

Karo hyped himself so well it even worked on Rogan and Cerrone.

The Thiago Alves stoppage was early as fuck. Was a good fight until then too.

karo was awesome and always brought it. He should have at least fought for the title once but pulled out due to injury or something. Sucks

Karo hyped himself so well it even worked on Rogan and Cerrone.
To be fair, there's nothing quite like a Judo throw executed effortlessly. So freakin' beautiful to watch.

6dbdb3b397f45018eca46f33502849b4.gif

Ah yes The Heat, I don’t think he ever had a shot at the title. I remember he would always get close then derailed.

To be fair, there's nothing quite like a Judo throw executed effortlessly. So freakin' beautiful to watch.

6dbdb3b397f45018eca46f33502849b4.gif
Oh, no doubt. I'm a judoka myself.
I'm just laughing at the thought of Karo tossing Olympians and the like around.

Prime Parisyan could judo throw everyone in WW... that is until he became a walking pharmacy and tore his hamstring.

Not that he couldn't without it but I bet it was mostly with a gi.Who cares if it wasn't either he had very good judo.

Back