Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Ronda comes up, he switches to instant damage control.

I still remember cowboy on rogan's podcast. Rogan was talking about ronda's amazing standup how high level it is, and cowboy looked at him like:

<JerryWWF>

Called him out on that bullshit too "shes not that good".

It's still really strange that a professional analyst whos been doing this like a 100 years and has high level striking experience would buy into that.

I can't stand her but I don't think anything he said was that off base.

He still thinks she could beat half the men in the BW division. Rogan's delusion is worse than most fighters'
That line of thought by Rogan was mildly annoying because it shat on all the men at 135.

No man wanted to say anything because the Rogans and other white knights would shriek and cry “how dare he criticize / elect to fight a woman” , while simultaneously insulting the fans and the 135 men’s intelligence.

All the while having the “it’s just comedy” card in the back pocket.

giphy.gif

Luckily you can find Ronda fake armbarring women who are much more attractive than her.

i dont know you gotta understand joe is paid by the ufc all that hyperbole about ronda being the most amazing fighter on planet earth is apart of the dialogue the higher ups want him to spew.

Rogan laughs about delusional fighters, Honda comes up, Sherdogger immediately creates a new thread
Analyzing delusional behavior is perfectly normal and constructive. Trying to tell people not to discuss a topic on a discussion forum because you have no way left to defend your position on it is not.

That line of thought by Rogan was mildly annoying because it shat on all the men at 135.

No man wanted to say anything because the Rogans and other white knights would shriek and cry “how dare he criticize / elect to fight a woman” , while simultaneously insulting the fans and the 135 men’s intelligence.

All the while having the “it’s just comedy” card in the back pocket.
The thing is, he's never said "it's just comedy" - he believed it then and likely still believes it now. Rogan is the only joke here.

Analyzing delusional behavior is perfectly normal and constructive. Trying to tell people not to discuss a topic on a discussion forum because you have no way left to defend your position on it is not.

I'm not trying to tell you anything. Keep analyzing, brah.

Rogan is a full time member of the Jones and Ronda defence squads.
Yeah, he did the same thing when Amy Schumer was caught stealing jokes after he bashed Carlos Mencia, but of course that's not UFC discussion.

"In any given moment, under the right circumstance, I think it is possible," Rousey said of beating Velasquez when asked if she thought she could.

"You cannot tell me that it is physically impossible. It is possible that in any given moment that I could beat him. I simply believe in my possibilities."

He needs to man up and say he was delusional as well.
Said she could beat half the BW men IN THE UFC!

Has he come clean about all the shit he use to say about Ronda yet?

His m.o. is to ignore/deny stupid shit he used to say.

Back