Rogan with Michael Chandler

Unless he's facing the Might Will Brooks, AKA, the Total UFC Fail. I like Chandler but he's highly overrated on here, just like most other non-UFC fighters who "could clean out everyone in their division in the UFC if they wanted to" (according to UFC haters).

sometimes matchups just dont work,or people have a guys number. it is normal, hence why MMA MATH doesnt work .

i will take those slugfests with alvarez all day long

sometimes matchups just dont work,or people have a guys number. it is normal, hence why MMA MATH doesnt work .

i will take those slugfests with alvarez all day long

Garbage. If Khabib or Ferguson had 2 losses to a UFC reject, they wouldn't get nearly the respect Chandler does around here. And think about it--he's saying he can beat Khabib, while fighting guys like Girtz and Yamauchi. You don't see the problem with that?

Congratulations on convincing yourself that you were the intellectual monarch for one moment in time. Did you feel like a special little boy?

Anyone who sits around disparaging all fighters is an idiot. Anyone defending them is equally worthless. Anyone who claims that Alvarez or Chandler are "average" are brainless troglodytes and completely unworthy of wasting two seconds responding to. As, frankly, are you.

Wow, talk about a sanctimonious blowhard who skipped his meds. I never said either fighter was "average."

Go try your straw man arguments elsewhere, cupcake.

Garbage. If Khabib or Ferguson had 2 losses to a UFC reject, they wouldn't get nearly the respect Chandler does around here. And think about it--he's saying he can beat Khabib, while fighting guys like Girtz and Yamauchi. You don't see the problem with that?

no i dont, its as normal as anything. fighters have to think like this, this is what seperates them and makes them alpha enougfh to get in the ring and try and knock people out. pitbull brother, henderson, alvarez wins are all good and high level. trying to fight on a broken ankle is pretty fucking alpha IMO.
He is a straight up fighter that almost always has action fights. so go and hate all you want . You simply cant use MMA MATh and point to will brooks , theres way way to many cases to prove it doesnt work or apply

no i dont, its as normal as anything. fighters have to think like this, this is what seperates them and makes them alpha enougfh to get in the ring and try and knock people out. pitbull brother, henderson, alvarez wins are all good and high level. trying to fight on a broken ankle is pretty fucking alpha IMO.
He is a straight up fighter that almost always has action fights. so go and hate all you want . You simply cant use MMA MATh and point to will brooks , theres way way to many cases to prove it doesnt work or apply

Ok, fine. I can beat both Khabib and Chandler. For now, I'll just beat LWs in county fair amateur MMA fights, though. It sounds really alpha and all for me to say that.

What could he say?
When Rogan stated that "[he had his] reasons" for why fans don't care about Bellator, Chandler should have pushed the issue, and asked Rogan to say what those reasons are.

Joe Rogan even shat on the name "Bellator" and went on tirade of why the UFC name is better, and Chandler just timidly held his tongue. LOL

Joe Rogan has a bully inside of him, if you let him express it, he will run wild with it. He needs to be checked and challenged on a lot of statements he makes.

Ok, fine. I can beat both Khabib and Chandler. For now, I'll just beat LWs in county fair amateur MMA fights, though. It sounds really alpha and all for me to say that.
If that county fair offers you more money to be an athlete than the major leagues I'd say you are making the right decision.

If that county fair offers you more money to be an athlete than the major leagues I'd say you are making the right decision.

Really? So it's all about the money? It's funny how much I've read that defense for Askren, Chandler, etc., but the same people bash Conor for making many multiples more $$ for boxing Mayweather...and then not seeming to care if he has any more MMA fights.

Really? So it's all about the money? It's funny how much I've read that defense for Askren, Chandler, etc., but the same people bash Conor for making many multiples more $$ for boxing Mayweather...and then not seeming to care if he has any more MMA fights.

I get why Conor does what he does and its hard to blame him. It is easy to blame the org that allows the title to be tied up for so long though. He is like a much better MVP (or formerly Bobby Lashley), but at least MVP isn't holding up a division with his picking and choosing of opponents

But yea, it is MOSTLY about money. Its why you see NBA, NFL, and MLB players agree to sign with the likes of the Cleveland Browns of previous years. You sign that contract knowing you are probably going to fail to meet your goals of winning but they offered you the most money and it is a job.

If the fans lost interest in watching Askren fight the low level opponents in Asia, that is a fans right. A fan watches the sport to be entertained and large mismatches vs opponents one hasn't heard of can make it hard to build anticipation. But it was still the right move for him to make, the fact he wants to fight the likes of Rory is good to see.

Last edited:
At one point during this podcast Rogan alludes to fighters (Ronda) developing delusions of grandeur (due to themselves and being surrounded by cheerleaders) then getting headkicked back down to reality but he conveniently forgets that he is the one responsible for hyping her to new levels calling her a once ever athlete and human being. Oh how Ironic lol.

Toad brogan strikes again.

I get why Conor does what he does and its hard to blame him. It is easy to blame the org that allows the title to be tied up for so long though. He is like a much better MVP (or formerly Bobby Lashley), but at least MVP isn't holding up a division with his picking and choosing of opponents

But yea, it is MOSTLY about money. Its why you see NBA, NFL, and MLB players agree to sign with the likes of the Cleveland Browns of previous years. You sign that contract knowing you are probably going to fail to meet your goals of winning but they offered you the most money and it is a job.

If the fans lost interest in watching Askren fight the low level opponents in Asia, that is a fans right. A fan watches the sport to be entertained and large mismatches vs opponents one hasn't heard of can make it hard to build anticipation. But it was still the right move for him to make, the fact he wants to fight the likes of Rory.

Well, you seem to be pretty consistent. I just don't like the fans who make contradictory claims based on whether they like a fighter or not. E.g, "Askren is smart to fight weak competition in OneFC for big $$ while Conor is a coward who's only about the money."

When Rogan stated that "[he had his] reasons" for why fans don't care about Bellator, Chandler should have pushed the issue, and asked Rogan to say what those reasons are.

Joe Rogan even shat on the name "Bellator" and went on tirade of why the UFC name is better, and Chandler just timidly held his tongue. LOL

Joe Rogan has a bully inside of him, if you let him express it, he will run wild with it. He needs to be checked and challenged on a lot of statements he makes.

Its just a losing argument, Bellator sucks compared the UFC, including the weirdo name.

Don't act like you would go in there and alpha Rogan you dork

i think your delusional, every successful fighter has a mentality they can win on any night. his competition is hardly county fair level, top 5 in each division in bellator can hang in the ufc. pretty sure its been proven time and time again. ksw, legacy titan, strikeforce etc etc, lots of good fighters outside of the ufc

bellators welterweight champ beat the brakes off of the ufc's champ. but he cant beat wonderboy,who lost to the ufc champ twice. HENCE WHY MMA MATH DOES NOT WORK

Joe Rogan is a douchebag. Straight up.

Its just a losing argument, Bellator sucks compared the UFC, including the weirdo name.

Don't act like you would go in there and alpha Rogan you dork
Bellator doesn’t suck compared to the UFC. The top of each division in Bellator is right up there with the best in the UFC. They just lack the depth in each division but they make up for it with a ton of dope prospects. Literally every division has dope prospects coming up. You might not watch Bellator or know much about what they’re doing and that’s fine, but don’t hate on it when you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. That’s just dumb. Bellator is obviously smaller compared to UFC but they def don’t suck.

Bellator doesn’t suck compared to the UFC. The top of each division in Bellator is right up there with the best in the UFC. They just lack the depth in each division but they make up for it with a ton of dope prospects. Literally every division has dope prospects coming up. You might not watch Bellator or know much about what they’re doing and that’s fine, but don’t hate on it when you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. That’s just dumb. Bellator is obviously smaller compared to UFC but they def don’t suck.

I do know what I'm talking about, most of their "prospects" like Dillon Danis have 1 fight and it was against a can.

The top of the lightweight, and welterweight divisions are kind of up there, but honestly not even. Every champ the UFC has would DESTROY Bellator's champ, with the exception of Rory.

993f8DQv7uh6fCGtQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

I do know what I'm talking about, most of their "prospects" like Dillon Danis have 1 fight and it was against a can.

The top of the lightweight, and welterweight divisions are kind of up there, but honestly not even. Every champ the UFC has would DESTROY Bellator's champ, with the exception of Rory.
Dude there’s prospects in Bellator who will reign over mma’s divisions for years to come.

Ed Ruth
Tyrell Fortune
Aaron Pico
AJ McKee
Joey Davis
Jordan Young
Adam Borics
Logan Storley
Michael Kimble
Ty-Wan Clayton
Vadim Nemkov

And that’s just off the top of my head. These are all guys who could legitimately become world champs. Stop hating dude.

Dude there’s prospects in Bellator who will reign over mma’s divisions for years to come.

Ed Ruth
Tyrell Fortune
Aaron Pico
AJ McKee
Joey Davis
Jordan Young
Adam Borics
Logan Storley
Michael Kimble
Ty-Wan Clayton
Vadim Nemkov

And that’s just off the top of my head. These are all guys who could legitimately become world champs. Stop hating dude.

They're all exciting, but most of them have had only a few fights.. they're prospects in the sense that they have a name, saying that they could be world champs just because they trained as a kid and won two fights is laughable.

I'm not a hater, Bellator is cool sometimes, but they in all honesty if you added up all of their interesting fights for the year it would amount to about a card and a half.

Back