Roger Federer: "I'll play Rafa when you f***ers pay me what I want!"

Oh...sorry to hear that.

I could never get into American handegg ball. The play stops ever 30 seconds. It's a sport for those with ADHD I think.
Yeah a lot of people can't get into it because they think it's slow. But there is a lot of shit going on between the play. How the players are lined up, audibles. Even replays are entertaining af. Sometimes I get upset if they don't show a replay.

But yeah, understand how hard it would be to get into if you didn't watch growing up. Especially with the confusing rules.

I remember back in the day fighters would defend the title and they would ask what's next where the fighter called someone out. The difference being they would say so and so is next I believe they've earned it and it was usually the number one contender. Also Dana would have a contender fight and the winner fought for the title 100 percent of the time. Last time I remember Dana doing that he said it was for one then went back on his word. I think he realized how bad that made him look because he doesn't really do that anymore.

I often think about tennis when people say definitively that i.e. Valesquez is better than Dos Santos (2-1) or Jones is better (even without PEDs) than Cormier (2-0 in two very close fights).

Federer and Nadal have played each other THIRTY-EIGHT times and we still don't know really who is the best. Nadal has a healthy lead, but as somebody pointed out earlier in this thread, Fed has been destroying him lately. It currently stands at 23-15 to Nadal. Also, even if Nadal is better than Fed in terms of his style defeats Fed and he is more likely than not to win any given match with him, you can still argue that Fed is the greater player because of his grandslams and records against other top guys.

Obviously MMA fighters can fight each other every other week, but just maybe prime Dos Santos would KO Valesquez in the first round 7/10.

I often think about tennis when people say definitively that i.e. Valesquez is better than Dos Santos (2-1) or Jones is better (even without PEDs) than Cormier (2-0 in two very close fights).

Federer and Nadal have played each other THIRTY-EIGHT times and we still don't know really who is the best. Nadal has a healthy lead, but as somebody pointed out earlier in this thread, Fed has been destroying him lately. It currently stands at 23-15 to Nadal. Also, even if Nadal is better than Fed in terms of his style defeats Fed and he is more likely than not to win any given match with him, you can still argue that Fed is the greater player because of his grandslams and records against other top guys.

Obviously MMA fighters can fight each other every other week, but just maybe prime Dos Santos would KO Valesquez in the first round 7/10.

Hope you sucked on a few Tic Tacs after that explosion of verbal diarrhea.

jk ;)

Remember when Roger Federer said this when he and Rafael Nadal were battling it out for tennis supremacy?

No?

Probably because tennis is a legit sport where the top athletes face one another based on actual performance and ranking. Same goes for every other great athlete who has dominated his/her respective sport.

UFC is kind of a joke, no?

Who?

A legit athlete.

byouwouldnt.gif

Back