Roger Huerta is back!

This is what I think of when I hear Roger Huerta
k9ZOYub.gif

Has anyone else done it?

I like how you used his presence on that ancient tome Sports Illustrated to put this in the UFC section instead of Worldwide.
You crafty bastard.
<[analyzed}>
TS is for sure a high level weasel.

Stephen Espinoza respects his snake game.

whatever happened to that crazy chick that is obsessed with him?

Headlining too. All the up and comers in Bellator must be wondering what the fuck they have to do to get a chance in that rinkydink outlaw promotion. If they’re not promoting the over the hill gang it’s former ufc guys. If I thought of myself as a prospect I’d avoid and wait for a ufc call up

Huerta is gonna get crushed despite Benderson not being at his best anymore.

This guy was going to be huge... Exciting and loved to Bang. Then fought better fighters... Bendo is going to be to much... but win or lose a Huerta fight doesn't disappoint.

I remember when he debuted for Bellator way back in 2010. He was pretty shot then, can't imagine he's upped his game.
Will still watch

I always liked watching Huerta fight but I think Bendo will be too much for him. It seems like Roger only shows up for paychecks nowadays.

I would love to see Huerta knock that Jesus freak's toothpick down his throat, but I don't see it happening. Still an oddly interesting fight.

Huerta isn't going to have any brain cells left. Shame on Bellator for promoting this crap

Can this be true? He is 3-6 in his last fights against relatively modest opponents with one of his wins being a DQ win due to illegal elbows.

No bullshit, but I was wondering what ever happened to this guy about a month ago, now I know.

This is a gimme fight for Bendo to get back on track so he can fight for another title. Bellator want to justify how much $ they are paying Benson despite recent losses.

Roger Huerta has not fought in the United States since 2011. At one point, the Texas native was one of the biggest up-and-coming stars in all of MMA — the first UFC fighter to ever grace the cover of Sports Illustrated. Benson Henderson will meet the returning Roger Huerta in the headliner of Bellator 196.

Roger Huerta vs. Clay Guida is one of the best UFC comeback fights.

Was hoping to see him murder some goof in a street fight.

This is a gimme fight for Bendo to get back on track so he can fight for another title. Bellator want to justify how much $ they are paying Benson despite recent losses.

It’s a win win. Huerta is always fun to watch, Bendo is highly likely to win. Bellator gets what is likely a very entertaining main event and they rebuild Bendo.

Back