Roger Huerta's fighting right now (stream)

Nice. Huerta was one of my favorites growing up

Thanks for the heads up, but is this stream working for you? Mine is really choppy and it's not my Laptop or my internet connection.

This stream is running at like 2 fps for me. Slideshow.

Roger all sorts of fucked up after what I can only figure was a severe slide show presentation of blows.

Oh, a DQ. Man, I couldn't make sense of wtf was going on.

Roger Huerta wins by DQ (elbows to the back of the head)

Huge win for the Sports Illustrated cover boy.

Damn that was a lot of elbows. Hate to see it end that way. Antonina Shevchenko looked good earlier.

I will never forget this.

huerta-zoro.jpg

But wow, Huerta's on a winning streak now. First time he's won two in a row since 07, regardless of how he won them.

I will never forget this.

huerta-zoro.jpg

But wow, Huerta's on a winning streak now. First time he's won two in a row since 07, regardless of how he won them.

Yes it is. I still kinda dazed from that soccer kick he took a few years back.

LOL they just played the "Ting go Skraa"-song.

Mans not hot 2 + 2 is 4 quick maths....

hawtest guy in mma history imo

So I didn’t watch, but how was he doing before the DQ?

So I didn’t watch, but how was he doing before the DQ?

Okay enough. The stream was really choppy, but it was a patient striking match with each guy occasionally landing a light shot in between gauging distance and resetting their stance, with Huerta throwing more wilder shots and combos and Hassan being more conventional. Hayder might've edged the first. Then Huerta shoots for a takedown at the start of the second-- I think Hassan might've landed a good shot on him to provoke the shoot, but I can't remember-- and Hayder started elbowing the back of his head once Huerta's double-leg started to take hold, landing like 5 or 6 elbows in a row. I think Huerta wanted to continue, but it caused a giant cut on the top of his head so the fight was called.
Considering it was a welterweight fight and Huerta's trimmer than he was in '07='09, that's pretty good.

Back