Roided 255+lbs black belt competitor vs <125lbs MMA champion in a street fight?

yetanother

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As we seem to be comparing silly scenarios who would win a 255+lbs black belt who wrestled in high school and is like bronze medalist and say the Europeans (and is jacked and roided to the gills) vs a <125lbs MMA champions (who is off steroids due to a narrow encounter USADA that's why his is currently so small).
The fight is done under Mortal Kombat tournament rules in one of the arenas from the game.
DestroyedCity.jpg

I hate these kind of topics but the HW grappler would be the heavy favorite here

thats a shitty stage should used urban warzone tekken 6

it’s actuallh quite good... s Bjj fighter in every thread like this seems to a) only pull guard b) unable to execute any tope of takedown c) be always the size of mm d) unable to throw a punch, let alone a kick e) has absolutely zero friends and always fight a dude when he’s surrounded by a whole bunch of his opponents friends ready to jump and kick the living shit out of him as soon as the fight goes to the ground

thats a shitty stage should used urban warzone tekken 6
The arena can be agreed upon. On the urban warzone isn't being tiny a big advantage as it would reduce the chance of catching a stray bulllet?

Tag Team MMA match: Demetrious Johnson and John Dodson vs. Orlando Sanchez and Gabi Garcia

Who would win?

The arena can be agreed upon. On the urban warzone isn't being tiny a big advantage as it would reduce the chance of catching a stray bulllet?

Might actually be truer than you think; more than a few highly decorated infantrymen, who more importantly lived to tell the tale afterwards, like Audie Murphy, so happened to be somewhat more 'compact' in build as well. Murphy himself was 5 feet 5 inches.

Last edited:
Tag Team MMA match: Demetrious Johnson and John Dodson vs. Orlando Sanchez and Gabi Garcia

Who would win?

Orlando Sanchez is 5:0:1 (he quit the NC fight after getting hit in the ball in MMA) so in a tag team (as opposed to a 2vs2 he might win both figths alone). Their team advantage is that Gabi is immune to Orlando Sanchez only exposed weakness.

I think Mighty Mouse takes Gabi. Or else they just bang and spawn some very strange children.

I think Mighty Mouse takes Gabi. Or else they just bang and spawn some very strange children.

Mighty Mouse: "Hey Gabi, would you like to come over to my place Friday night to play video games and eat gluten-free pizza?"

Gabi Garcia: "IMPREGNATE ME!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:"

Last edited:
I got the chance to grapple with 125lb DI champions as well as DJ (In bjj) when I as a 165lb brown belt and I see absolutely no way a 255lb competitive blackbelt doesn't win.

Last edited:
255 black belt. 125 kicks and punches will feel like a kid to that heavyweight. also in terms of legit mma organizations, no such thing as a 125 champ anymore :D :D

Mortal Kombat rules?

Means if you do an uppercut someone will fly into the airplane's turbine and get cut to shreds. Or the creepy clown flashes green and sucks the soul of someone and its done.

Might actually be truer than you think; more than a few highly decorated infantrymen, who more importantly lived to tell the tale afterwards, like Audie Murphy, so happened to be somewhat more 'compact' in build as well. Murphy himself was 5 feet 5 inches.

Small size is an advantage in a fire fight.

It's a horrible disadvantage in unarmed combat.

TS's hypothetical isn't even intriguing.

This thread is now about Caio Terra vs Melvin Manhoef.

Back