Roman Reigns Implicated in $10 Million Dollar Steroid Bust

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Roman Reigns has been named as an alleged client of jailed steroid distributor Robert Rodriguez, whose Miami-based Wellness Fitness Nutrition, LLC (WFN) was raided by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in February of last year as part of a year-long investigation.

"The organization was was taken down in a scandal that is being compared to the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), which was linked to several high-profile athletes including Jason Giambi, Marion Jones, Bill Romanowski and Barry Bonds."

Remember that this isn't Reign's first "wellness" rodeo; although, the WWE played-off previous issues as stemming from ADHD medication, not steroids:

"In June of 2016, Reigns was suspended for 30 days due to a wellness violation, but his suspension was later linked toAdderall, which is used to treat ADHD but is banned in all major sporting leagues due to its pain-masking abilities."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfred...ated-in-10-million-steroid-ring/#e6a6d8233b49

What do you guys think; will this affect Reigns' booking heading into Wrestlemania?

Will it affect crowd reactions? The 25th Anniversary Raw is going to be at Barclay's. That crowd could be brutal to Reigns.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reigns being pushed is what made watching the WWE a few years ago. As corny as the shield was he was a much better fit being a part of those greased up assholes vs being the face of the company. I'm going to watch the Royal Rumble this year to try and get back into it for Mania, but I'm not at all a fan of Reigns.

If uce don't piss hot or get pinched, he be alright.

I wonder what WWE will do considering the actions the took after the Signature Pharmacy scandal.

Feed him to BRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
My fan boi fantasy is still that Finn somehow gets back into the title picture for Mania.

finn_2.0.0-1471881657-800.jpg

Fucking Seth Rollins and the fucking buckle bomb. Why did you have to ruin my life?

He is going to be getting a terrible gimmick to pay penance. I can see it coming.

Doesn' matter Vince will still have him headline the next 10 wrestlemania's

He is going to be getting a terrible gimmick to pay penance. I can see it coming.

Considering how bad they fucked the guy when they tried to get him over, an attempted burial could make him the biggest draw since Austin.

As much as I want to see Reigns relegated to losing slop matches against Henry Godwin for the rest of his career, his accuser in this is a greassssy as Harvey Wippleman and his words should be taken with a grain

But I hope this leads to reigns being off tv for a year as a bonus to fans.

For anything to happen to Reigns I would imagine there would have to be some kind of record of him having bought the stuff.

My fan boi fantasy is still that Finn somehow gets back into the title picture for Mania.

Fucking Seth Rollins and the fucking buckle bomb. Why did you have to ruin my life?
<{clintugh}>
Finn can fued with enZo on 205 and be the 206 chem {<huh}

It really does write itself:
"During moy hoy-a-tiss, I did uh lot of thinking, Roman. I wotched as Brawk Lesnar became the Universal Chahmpion and I hahd to be honest with moyself: I didna know if I could beat im. Then I thought furder. And I realized that I knew that you could beat Brock Lesnar... we've all seen you do it... and that I could beat you... we've all seen me do it. The best course of action isna always a strayght line and, if there's anathin the Oirish know, it's indirect warfare. Make no mistayke about it Roman, you're at war wit me now. And just like the ancient Romans in their failed attempts ta taykohver Oireland, you're in fer more... troubles... thahn you've ever imahgined."

Roman eats a Gallows kick to the back of the head, stumbles into an Anderson spinebuster and it's on.

Back