Romero and Whittaker,two of the best and most skilled mw ever?

Yoel is cleaner than Silva, who would have thought that pre-USADA

GSP is the most skilled fighter to have competed at middleweight.

He isn't big enough to be the best at that weight, but he's the most skilled.

The thread was about Romero and Whitaker. You have a problem staying on topic.

One hasn't been champ and the other was gifted a belt by default. When either one of those guys TS mentioned can at least earn the belt and defend it ten times in a row then maybe we can include their names with Anderson Silva.
<{silvanormal}>

Did you guys see the idiot saying it was GSP?

Jesus F'ing Christ, these guys are complete lunatics.

The thread was about Romero and Whitaker. You have a problem staying on topic.

The thread posited that two fighters were the most skilled to have fought at MW.

I offered my opinion on a third, who I thought was best.

Please spare me your useless, empty posts.

What's with the revisionist history on Silva as of late? There's no point in making accusations that no one can prove or deny, so don't discredit his ridiculous win streak because you feel like Nostradamus for the day. Silva is the best striker the MW division has seen by a huge margin, even including GSP. Overall skill, it's hard to say. His record, however, would say that his overwhelming skill in that category was enough to put him in contention for overall most skilled.

The thread posited that two fighters were the most skilled to have fought at MW.

I offered my opinion on a third, who I thought was best.

Please spare me your useless, empty posts.

Likewise: you are a fanatical, who repeats the same idea ad nausea. You can spare the world of your useless, empty and predictable posts.

Yup.

Silva struggled hard against a bum like Chael. Compare Chael to any of the today's middleweights, they all showcase much more athletic bodies and have much better footwork and striking techniques than people of the past MW. You can easily dismiss people who cannot see such difference in the quality of fighters compared to past age.

Likewise: you are a fanatical, who repeats the same idea ad nausea. You can spare the world of your useless, empty and predictable posts.

It's "ad nauseam", you imbecile.

You call a person "an imbecile" over an "m" ?

Class act!

You've given the world 2,943 reasons to call you an imbecile.

2w2qvxj.png

In any case, you obviously wanted a fight when you replied to me.

Prime Anderson Silva was a modern day Bruce Lee. Before the lost man looked unbeatable.

This thread is disappointing how are you gonna call Yoel and Whittaker the two most skilled mw ever. When you have never seen any of there name in the goat conversation. Anderson Silva hate him or love him is the greatest mw ever and a top 3 all time with Jon Jones and Fedor.

You've given the world 2,943 reasons to call you an imbecile.

In any case, you obviously wanted a fight when you replied to me.

No, I keep it civil. English is not even my first language, and I'd never mock any human being for making an error in my native language, that is notoriously difficult.

I simply replied with a true statement, but it missed an "m" that is enough for you to dehumanise a fellow human being. Good job showing your true colours.

No, I keep it civil. English is not even my first language, and I'd never mock any human being for making an error in my native language, that is notoriously difficult.

I simply replied with a true statement, but it missed an "m" that is enough for you to dehumanise a fellow human being. Good job showing your true colours.

Latin isn't my first language either.

It's a latinism that is fancy in English but not in other languages.

You claim way too much intellectual credibility for a sherdog troll.

You're like a tick.

I may have to burn you off.

You're like a tick.

I may have to burn you off.

How cute.

You're a terrible person who calls people "imbeciles" for a letter "m". In my country, we learned the very hard way not to call people such names.

Whittaker is one of the best and has P4P natty talent and killer instinct.

Anabol Yoel is a steroid freak and P4P test failure so he can't be included in any legit rankings. Unless it's a ranking of how to shit yourself and cheat in a fight.

Back