Romero responds to DC’s ‘you don’t fail a class and move up a grade’

How did DC fail LHW? He was the champ and defended the belt multiple times, in fact he is still the champ at LHW.

Romero is a stud with god tier genetics (?).

however DC has proved that thicc is king and thats that. Romero doesnt have the offensive output to fight DC. DC would bumrush him and end it quick

glass houses

Money is literally the only thing required to justify the Brock fight. No champ ever would choose to fight a tougher opponent for significantly less money over a fight where they have an opportunity to make millions.
I agree. I have no problem with this fight happening. Clearly it's what the bulk of fans want to see. I'm just saying.

That's rich coming from Romero who can't even make weight in his own weight class & should be forced to move up.

I like how Romero fans make excuses for him missing weight but call out other fighters to move up to the next weight class.

Romero would get smoked at LHW.

How can anyone actually think Romero has a chance against DC? Romero can’t finish Whittaker, and he is debatably the best fighter at MW, not clearly. FYI, MW is 80 lbs less than the limit at which DC is the champion.

How can anyone actually think Romero has a chance against DC? Romero can’t finish Whittaker, and he is debatably the best fighter at MW, not clearly. FYI, MW is 80 lbs less than the limit at which DC is the champion.

Romero will smash DC

WOW- DC owns him in an actual fight inside cage but I'm impressed with that comeback (assuming he had some help with that and gif- of that shin blowing up Daniel [I have to admit] , had me laughing pretty hard.

He is technically right.

<RomeroSalute>

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

He is technically right.

<RomeroSalute>

Cold blooded....

Romero is asking for the wrong fight. It will ensure he never wins a belt.

He should be calling for Volkan after he knocks out Gus, for title that will be vacated by that time due to DC retirement.

Last edited:
How about Romero beat Volkan or Gus then he can fight for the title.

Do people think cormier is the better striker? He's certainly not the better wrestler. They're similar sized, and Romero doesn't have boring fights, why is this worse than any other lhw title fight they could make right now?

Smart money would be to think Cormier grinds out Yoel in the clinch and smoother his way to victory. But, I have a feeling Cormier can't survive a Yoel's special Shoryuken this late in his career. He's one of the fighters you can't write off. Dude just pulls off finishers out of his pocket.

I like how DC fans are fine pretending that fight didn't happen, but use Bork's win over Hunt to justify his payday.

Really? I haven't seen any dc fans doing that. are there some? Probably, somewhere. Are they also the same ones pretending the Jones fight didn't happen? Probably not, save a couple. There are a couple idiots in every fan club.

If you can show me one DC fan on here who has done both of those things you are saying "DC fans do", I'll wear a sig about you proving me wrong for a couple months.

If you can't, you are just another blow hard without anything to back up your shit talk

Back