Romero responds to DC’s ‘you don’t fail a class and move up a grade’

Romero has failed his class multiple times in multiple ways...
What's his way out of this one, go back a class?
Can't see him doing that given he can't even make weight in the class he keeps failing at lol.

Maybe he should just retire?

what, are you serious? I'm talking about how DC claimed how romero can't fail a class and move up a grade, when romero said that he wanted to fight for the LHW title
then romero (or his manager) answered with this pic
Ya i am only seeing the pic. I can't find the other stuff you guys are referring to by clicking on that pic or other???

Lol... finally Romero making sense... #iluhju

I agree. I have no problem with this fight happening. Clearly it's what the bulk of fans want to see. I'm just saying.

I’d be annoyed if DC hadn’t been active, and hadn’t defended the LHW title, but he’s not exactly milking it. He’s put in the work and deserves a big payday.

I"m sorry, but are there actual human beings somehow arguing Yoel Romero should be fighting for the 205lb title?

I don’t get it. Is he complaining that DC moved up to HW and shouldn’t have done so because he lost to a suspended fighter? What about Romero who will be moving up to LHW because he can’t make weight and is 1-3 in his last three fights? This guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed but probably the most roided one.

DC won the belt last time....he was robbed. People talked like he was destroyed in his division like DC. Most pundits and most people in here had him winning the last fight

#juicersunite

Back