Romero vs. Costa not fighting at UFC 230

The thing is, Yoel had a cracked shin from the Rockhold fight(Rockhold himself had it too from the shin to shin action) and had a broken orbital bone way before that, one that the doctor on operation found that it was in one part broken.

His orbital spontaneously busted before he fought either Rockhold or Whittaker for the 2nd time, and he fought both guys like that? Wow, that's some Jacob Ortiz, cracked-skull level toughness right there. Amazing. Probably the ONLY reason his eye swelled shut against Whittaker, eh? Man, lucky Rob.

Very reasonable because he broke his fucking orbital bone. But Dana and UFC was like "put some ice on it bitch". UFC amateur hour like always.

Ok which MW is free for Costa to fuck up?

Very reasonable because he broke his fucking orbital bone. But Dana and UFC was like "put some ice on it bitch". UFC amateur hour like always.

Ok which MW is free for Costa to fuck up?
How about Costa vs Shoe Face , that would be a interesting fight. I know they don't really like doing Brazilians against Brazilians, but whatever there isn't many other choices, mostly everyone else is booked or inactive. Shoe Face is on a good win streak too

Cancel Weidman vs Rockhold.

Feed Costa the Chris so The Young Lion can avenge The Old Lion Vitor

vitor_belfort_by_shomanart-d7axx78.jpg

And Luke can fight Kelvin while Whittaker recovers
no dont want get luke to get ko'd again. hopefully he fights someone else not gastulem.

How about Costa vs Shoe Face , that would be a interesting fight. I know they don't really like doing Brazilians against Brazilians, but whatever there isn't many other choices, mostly everyone else is booked or inactive. Shoe Face is on a good win streak too
Good choice. It would be fun to see Costa fight a big grappler, true test for him.

I still see Costa turning Shoe Face into Snickers Face but it would be a good addition to the card. Too bad Whineman is not free, I would like to see Costa push his shit in.

Shoeface is fighting in September. He'd have to come out of that ok.

Cancel Brunson v Israel and do the bigger fight Israel v Costa
<{JustBleed}>

Might be a good thing for Costa if the fight is off..

Costa is an exciting prospect with great power and pressure but he gets hit way too much. I have Romero putting Costa away in round 2.. Costa will get some shots in but Romero will be patient set up some traps and hit Costa with some shots no one other than Robert Whittaker can take

Weidman vs Costa was the fight to make
Would have liked to see Romero vs Gus at LHW too

I think Dayna does this shit in hopes of pressuring the fighters to take the fight, whether they should or not.
Oh I'm 10000% positive that's exactly why they do it.

Cancel Weidman vs Rockhold.

Feed Costa the Chris so The Young Lion can avenge The Old Lion Vitor

vitor_belfort_by_shomanart-d7axx78.jpg

And Luke can fight Kelvin while Whittaker recovers
We all know Kelvin wont fight Rockhold unless its for the title

You do realize Romero wanted DC right? And DC wanted none.
Im sure if he was offered a title fight right away he would do it, but he literally stated today that he had no plans to move up.

Currently on Ariel’s show, Yoel just stated that he needs 4-5 months to recover from surgery. Kind of hard to understand what he’s saying exactly but it seems like the fight is off for now.

Typical UFC smh. Fight was never signed from the start, yet they said it’s official.

Oh well..need to follow the usual instructions of the Sherdogger manual.

1)it’s official “Romero is shook”

2)he is running from Borrachinha

3)the only way I believe he is really injured is if a “UFC doctor” says he IS injured.

4)probably cycling something

I think that cover all the options.

Its The Chris already booked?

Back