Romper Stomper the movie

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts of the film, any story's on any actors

Romper Stomper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Overrated history x.

Greatest Skinhead movie ever.

A good film. Crowe looks so young. Damn I watched this movie in 06...

Things I remember from that movie:
"Skinhead skinhead running through the night, skinhead skinhead looking for a fight"

Crowe banging that chick.

I preferred AH-X myself, but Romper Stomper was solid.

Things I remember from that movie:
"Skinhead skinhead running through the night, skinhead skinhead looking for a fight"

Crowe banging that chick.

I preferred AH-X myself, but Romper Stomper was solid.

Yea he legit raped her eh...... but damn. serious flick. I just remember watching it really young being Bubs age. this kid my age a skin, running with these guys man....between his eyes some cheap tat Skinhead tattoo...awesome movie. the ending at the ocean. Davey

Great flick

Dat lunchbox on Crowe btw

I nearly bought the soundtrack, before deciding I couldn't in good conscience buy a CD full of racist Oi songs. Awesome film though. The other main skinhead threw himself in front of a train before the film was released.

I nearly bought the soundtrack, before deciding I couldn't in good conscience buy a CD full of racist Oi songs. Awesome film though. The other main skinhead threw himself in front of a train before the film was released.

Daniel Pollock.
He was a heroin addict afaik

Great, GREAT film. Forgotten about, no doubt, but it's a great movie.

Great character study - Crowe did an awesome job. And that tattoo is probably the only one I would ever want if the movie didn't beat me to it.

Great character study - Crowe did an awesome job. And that tattoo is probably the only one I would ever want if the movie didn't beat me to it.

Which one are we talking about here?

The Skinhead crucifix?

hando4.jpg

Or the skeleton arms?

russell-crowe-romper-stomper.jpg

Forgot about the chest piece! No, the arm. I'd tweak it a little bit.

Skinhead, skinhead, gettin' really pissed!

By far one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard. Period.

Back