Romper Stomper the movie

Damn good movie. I get a lot of what the fuck looks when i bring this movie up.

Jacqueline%20McKenzie%20-%20Romper%20Stomper%20-%201_2-500.jpg

Makes me wanna turn Nazi. (had to edit the pic because the first one would get me banned.)

I nearly bought the soundtrack, before deciding I couldn't in good conscience buy a CD full of racist Oi songs. Awesome film though. The other main skinhead threw himself in front of a train before the film was released.

I was about to reply to this.

I'm pretty sure they hired a punk band to write those songs specifically for the movie.

Then I saw that I already did.

That Skinhead song is so damn catchy haha.

They announced a few weeks ago they're making a series based on the film.

It's going to be set modern day with Muslim immigrants the targets of the skinheads instead of Asians.

I always figured Magoo and the others were dead but:

On Monday Stan announced a new six-part Romper Stomper spinoff is in the works, beginning production in Melbourne on Friday. It will feature the return of several characters – as well as the actors who played them, including Cackles (Dan Wyllie), Magoo (John Brumpton) and Gabe (Jacqueline McKenzie) – with themes that are “more relevant than ever now, 25 years later, as the world confronts the politics of hate and hard-right populism”.

So these are the characters coming back:
Magoo
hqdefault.jpg

Cackles
023.jpg

Gabe (the girl)
handodaveygabe.jpg

She still looks great today for near 50.
MV5BMTg5NzkzMDcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgzMTE4NDE@._V1_.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ries-about-extremism-exciting-but-problematic

Last edited:
Awesome movie. Have it on DVD somewhere.

I've watched the movie, but didn't recall anything about it until reading through this thread

Are there very many Romper Stompers out there besides the movie? Romper Stomper the animated mule? Romper Stomper nachos? Is there any conceivable way we could have walked into this thread thinking, all right! Let's talk about some Romper Stomper architectural design principles?

seinfeld_on_stage1-667x368.png

I've owned the dvd for this for a long ass time. Also haven't watched it in a long ass time and can barely remember it.

What i do remember is that it is a great flick, gonna have to throw this on now. lol

Charlottesville...

Those dudes were too soft and ugly to have been inspired by Romper Stomper tbh.

1fb19a6c0f82274e52fedf395d096aa5.jpg

Or the Nazi party for that matter. If they'd put a bit more effort in then maybe Nazism would actually be back in fashion

80f39dcb6e67a8cebf5411f342696b93.jpg

That Skinhead song is so damn catchy haha.

They announced a few weeks ago they're making a series based on the film.

It's going to be set modern day with Muslim immigrants the targets of the skinheads instead of Asians.

I always figured Magoo and the others were dead but:

On Monday Stan announced a new six-part Romper Stomper spinoff is in the works, beginning production in Melbourne on Friday. It will feature the return of several characters – as well as the actors who played them, including Cackles (Dan Wyllie), Magoo (John Brumpton) and Gabe (Jacqueline McKenzie) – with themes that are “more relevant than ever now, 25 years later, as the world confronts the politics of hate and hard-right populism”.

So these are the characters coming back:
Magoo
hqdefault.jpg

Cackles
023.jpg

Gabe (the girl)
handodaveygabe.jpg

She still looks great today for near 50.
MV5BMTg5NzkzMDcyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgzMTE4NDE@._V1_.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...ries-about-extremism-exciting-but-problematic
So what fists fights in the old folks home?

Those dudes were too soft and ugly to have been inspired by Romper Stomper tbh.

1fb19a6c0f82274e52fedf395d096aa5.jpg

Or the Nazi party for that matter. If they'd put a bit more effort in then maybe Nazism would actually be back in fashion

80f39dcb6e67a8cebf5411f342696b93.jpg
yeah those morons are crying on social media about their lives being ruined for being out'd on social media or that they were just joking around.

If you're going to have such fucking stupid and moronic ideals then at least be proud to back them up when you get called out on them.

Fucking pussies - the majority of Neo-Nazis are just that (unless they ganging up on someone).

Back