Ronda bigger than Conor per Meltzer

USAUSA1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ronda had bigger numbers in searches Friday night than any Conor fights and it was a Friday.

Ronda bigger than Conor in the mainstream per Dave Meltzer.

Meltzer think the loss didn't turn off fans. He also say women mma is a bigger tv draw.

She will be back.

Context matters

Ronda had bigger numbers in searches Friday night than any Conor fights and it was a Friday.

Meltzer think the loss didn't turn off fans. He also say women mma is a bigger tv draw.

She will be back.
if-you-say-so.gif

Well obviously. Millions of people were searching for KO pics you dink.

Ronda is bigger? Doesnt have the PPV the numbers to prove it? <{walkerwhut}>

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

She's tree times da size o' Conor.

I think Conor would knock her out cold TBH and i'm not even joking about it

Well she is kind of a fat stinkin hog...

I hope she does come back.

Seeing Ronda KO'd twice is not enough.

We need a third.

We all agree: she WAS bigger than Conor. Not in 2017 though.

well, it's meltzer, a credible source

Any publicity is good publc--... Nah, nvm

She will be back.

Considering she was ko'd bad in her last fight and now fighting again after a year off, obviously I'd expect her to have big numbers...But as far as selling ppv's go...conor is way ahead....His worst is better than her best...And ronda is gone now...she's gotten destroyed 2 fights in a row...she's retired.

His worst is better than her best...And ronda is gone now...she's gotten destroyed 2 fights in a row...she's retired.

False.
McGregor's worst: 825K
Rousey's best: 1.1M

Ronda used to be a bigger mainstream star. Conor surpassed her last year (2016), and his appearance in GoT will cement that.

Last edited:
Back