Ronda bigger than Conor per Meltzer

Ronda has always had the reportedly (reported by Meltzer, talked about on MMA money podcast on BE) bigger media and internet buzz before and after fights (maybe not after 205 though). It hasn't always translated over into PPV buys.

Ronda might be better known, Conor brings more eyes to actual PPVs (that's proven).

Ronda had bigger numbers in searches Friday night than any Conor fights and it was a Friday.

Ronda bigger than Conor in the mainstream per Dave Meltzer.

Meltzer think the loss didn't turn off fans. He also say women mma is a bigger tv draw.

She will be back.

i don't believe shit.

Ronda has always had the reportedly (reported by Meltzer, talked about on MMA money podcast on BE) bigger media and internet buzz before and after fights (maybe not after 205 though). It hasn't always translated over into PPV buys.

Ronda might be better known, Conor brings more eyes to actual PPVs (that's proven).
Exactly what I've been saying. Just because someone's grandma has heard of Ronda and not Conor, that grandma isn't gonna order ppv's with Ronda fighting. The people that know about Conor all pay to watch him fight.

She's definitely bigger, and I have evidence. I was in Vegas last month in the Venetian hotel. In the canals area, there is a sports memorabilia store. Mike Tyson signs things there all the time, but that's not the point. They had Ronda Rousey worn & signed MMA gloves for sale for $800. Conor McGregor worn & signed gloves were for sale for $200. So, Ronda is 4x as big as Conor.

Are we going by waistline or cankle size?

Because the UFC coddles Ronda and pays her $3 million because she's not the biggest cash cow in the organization. Somebody please inform the UFC how to make money, because they are clearly clueless.

One more thing. I do not know who this Meltzer is, but he seems to be right about this loss not turning off fans. Have you seen any of the reaction videos on YouTube. In defeat, they talk about what a strong woman Ronda is for not going down.

I cannot say that the female fans necessary are more loyal than the average male mma fan, but they sure are more loyal than most Sherdog fans. (How many Sherdoggers will still want to suck Conor's dick once he starts to lose?) Since Sherdog posters are the exceptions, their opinions are generally useless.

Last edited:
Friday = everyone at work = millions on a computer

Saturday = people have shit to do = no one on the computer

Bigger than irish jabroni??

i would say more mainstream, that video with some lesbians reacting to rhonda getting KTFO proves that.

Ronda is bigger? Doesnt have the PPV the numbers to prove it? <{walkerwhut}>

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
He's basing it on the number of searches and the trend. Just like all of his estimations which are usually close.

Here's the thing, RR is more widely known to casuals such as teenage girls and housewives, Conor is more popular among 18-40 males.

RR's demographic yield more mainstream appeal, however Conors demo are more likely to shell out $60 dollars and purchase his PPV.

After all the ice cream she bout to devour for sure

False.
McGregor's worst: 825K
Rousey's best: 1.1M

Ronda used to be a bigger mainstream star. Conor surpassed her last year (2016), and his appearance in GoT will cement that.
I have little doubt he'll be a better actor than her too.
There's no evidence of that.
Indeed. Just imagine if Conor appeared on free TV.

Paige got numbers because she was on DWTS, not because she was a girl.

She's definitely bigger, and I have evidence. I was in Vegas last month in the Venetian hotel. In the canals area, there is a sports memorabilia store. Mike Tyson signs things there all the time, but that's not the point. They had Ronda Rousey worn & signed MMA gloves for sale for $800. Conor McGregor worn & signed gloves were for sale for $200. So, Ronda is 4x as big as Conor.
While I assume you were joking, this makes me wonder about "worn". Is that fight worn? Or "I wore them once for five seconds" worn?
Friday = everyone at work = millions on a computer

Saturday = people have shit to do = no one on the computer
Nah, she's gotten more searches than him before.

Searches are pretty meaningless though.

While I assume you were joking, this makes me wonder about "worn". Is that fight worn? Or "I wore them once for five seconds" worn?

It's a good question. I don't know the answer. That's just how they were advertised. I was sort of joking. I did actually see the gloves and observe the price, but I was just joking that this means Ronda is bigger by 4x.

Ronda had bigger numbers in searches Friday night than any Conor fights and it was a Friday.

Ronda bigger than Conor in the mainstream per Dave Meltzer.

Meltzer think the loss didn't turn off fans. He also say women mma is a bigger tv draw.

She will be back.

Ronda is yesterdays news.

Because the UFC coddles Ronda and pays her $3 million because she's not the biggest cash cow in the organization. Somebody please inform the UFC how to make money, because they are clearly clueless.

One more thing. I do not know who this Meltzer is, but he seems to be right about this loss not turning off fans. Have you seen any of the reaction videos on YouTube. In defeat, they talk about what a strong woman Ronda is for not going down.

I cannot say that the female fans necessary are more loyal than the average male mma fan, but they sure are more loyal than most Sherdog fans. (How many Sherdoggers will still want to suck Conor's dick once he starts to lose?) Since Sherdog posters are the exceptions, their opinions are generally useless.
The haters love to say this dumb shit with ZERO evidence to back it up.
What person over the age of 9 stops liking someone because they start to lose?

Back