Ronda rousey got dem hands boi

Oh, and endless "cringe" "embarrassing" "this is a joke" posts when every single Honda appearance in the WWE have several million views online.

You're still watching.

<21>

It looked like she was doing a parody of her own horrible shadow boxing

Too bad she can't help from always making that dumb 'tough' face and is horrible at speaking/acting. Also, WWE is terrible, why post this shit?

lol why, because theres 5 women in the world who can beat her up?

I guess the figure 4 and choke slams are cringey too. Except Ronda has actually KO'd broads with one shot.

<36>

When?

Too bad she can't help from always making that dumb 'tough' face and is horrible at speaking/acting. Also, WWE is terrible, why post this shit?
If it’s terrible then why do they make more money than you?

maxresdefault.jpg

Beat it rook

she looked gassed after that initial "flurry" aside from that she didn't look that bad guys, i can't stand me some ronda but even i have to admit there is some potential for her there for people who enjoy that sort of thing. remember this is wwe not mma some people actually love that fake shit.

no, pro wrestling is a worldwide phenomenon.

Japan, Mexico, America, Canada and the UK all have a deep history in pro wrestling.

the attraction is different for different people, but kids love it because it's like watching real life super heroes and guys love it because of the violence and manufactured drama.

it has the same appeal that day time soap operas have for women.

It is effectively like pantomime for adults.

Any I have seen that are fixed are shit too and look poorly scripted.

Why is that hard to understand? do you have learning difficulties?
You really are trying hard. Please stop. It’s embarrassing infront of the ladies

Back