Ronda Rousey: heel or baby face?

I haven't watched wrestling since MMA was invented

Well she’s ugly and can’t act but luckily she still has just enough of a cult following to keep her afloat. Didn’t even know she did fake wrestling why is this shit on here anyway

5109cc1261aefc313acc672490653530be32ce960333b9019916554165adf271.jpg

Just don't see this WWE thing being successful... or will take a long while. You need a personality for the fans to respond. Heel or Face.

Not entirely true, X Pac was one of the most hated characters ever, and he had the personality of a wet paper bag. He's a weird one-off though, and I'm not sure how it translated into ratings.

I am too lazy to bother but am I the only one who feels like a Heel or Baby face Shoop is in order?

Ronda Rousey is good at two things; armbaring soccer moms and scowling. But when she was presented at the Royal Rumble she looked like she was unable to do her trademark scawl and almost had a smile on her face.

Will she be booked as a babyface or is she just having trouble playing the character correctly? She looked very awkward when she offered Stephanie and Asuka a handshake almost fighting back a smile it seemed as she then pointed cornally at the wrestlemania sign.

Was this intentional or a sign that her acting skills won’t translate to the WWE?

She also looked very heavy in the waist belly section which makes me question how serious her training is and if she will be able to handle taking the bumps the WWE requires. (Asuka in particular is known to be a very stiff worker)

ronda always said when she does face offs she cant feep the mean face long before laughing.

I think ronda should be a heel but since I don't watch nxt does any one know if shanya bazler is a heel or face??

ronda did looked awakard in the ring so I hope with some normal training she wont look so bad.

Just don't see this WWE thing being successful... or will take a long while. You need a personality for the fans to respond. Heel or Face.

that why I think in the end she just show up for wm or summer slam.

Babyface for Mania
She is going up against Steph/HHH

Unless they turn Steph babyface which is a horrible idea bc she is not very good in that role

what can happen is ronda could turn on the rock and join sides with steph like how seth turned on the shield.

Ronda Rousey is good at two things; armbaring soccer moms and scowling. But when she was presented at the Royal Rumble she looked like she was unable to do her trademark scawl and almost had a smile on her face.

Will she be booked as a babyface or is she just having trouble playing the character correctly? She looked very awkward when she offered Stephanie and Asuka a handshake almost fighting back a smile it seemed as she then pointed cornally at the wrestlemania sign.

Was this intentional or a sign that her acting skills won’t translate to the WWE?

She also looked very heavy in the waist belly section which makes me question how serious her training is and if she will be able to handle taking the bumps the WWE requires. (Asuka in particular is known to be a very stiff worker)

It’s a damn shame the current wwe wasn’t wwe 15-20 years ago. If it was, it would be fucking hilarious seeing wrestlers like JBL or Scott Steiner literally tearing her a new asshole about her mma losses and then putting up a clip on the big screen of her getting humiliated by Nunes and then all laughing. Stuff like that is exactly what would have happened back then; if you wanted to be in the wwe/wcw and make it you actually had to be a tough character not only psychically but mentally.

That would NEVER happen now, as wwe is catered for 5 year olds now. If wwe was what it was from the 90s to early 2000s, Ronda would break down during a live broadcast

Last edited:
It’s a damn shame the current wwe wasn’t wwe 15-20 years ago. If it was, it would be fucking hilarious seeing wrestlers like JBL or Scott Steiner literally tearing her a new asshole about her mma losses and then putting up a clip on the big screen of her getting humiliated by Nunes

That would NEVER happen now, as wwe is catered for 5 year olds now. If wwe was what it was from the 90s to early 2000s, Ronda would break down during a live broadcast

The reality is WWE/F never had less children/teens watching the product then they do now.
The ave viewer age is older then UFC/MMA

what can happen is ronda could turn on the rock and join sides with steph like how seth turned on the shield.

Possible, but she still starts out a face
When she returns in a few weeks, bet money it is as a face

The reality is WWE/F never had less children/teens watching the product then they do now.
The ave viewer age is older then UFC/MMA

Really? The only ones I know who watch wrestling now are my girlfriends 5 year old brother. Wwe is just bullshit now, cannot watch it for even 5 minutes

Really? The only ones I know who watch wrestling now are my girlfriends 5 year old brother. Wwe is just bullshit now, cannot watch it for even 5 minutes

Average viewer age is 45-50
They are now a company built off of the college aged people that watched in the Attitude Era & now have money to spend on their hobby.

That is why 4x a year they do these big 3-4 day events in one location & have adults travel to it.

Do the women do wrestling matches in WWF? or do they just come to the ring in panty and bra and then walk out again?. I don't know.. my wrestling era was 1985-1994, I didn't watch after 94. they didn't have women, except Sensational Sherri who was a manager and Miss Elizabeth who was the wife of Macho Man

She has all the characteristics needed to make a great heel, making her a babyface will backfire like it did with Roman.

She has all the characteristics needed to make a great heel, making her a babyface will backfire like it did with Roman.
Suffering succotash son!....sorry just had to get that out of my system

Back