Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

I'm so glad I didn't know this was even happening. I'll happily stay in my MMA bubble.

Edit: What are the chances that Cyborg can get a WWE contract and be the new Chyna? Ronda's jimmies would get so rustled lol.

That makeup was a great decision. Doesn't look stupid at all.

Seriously, can McGregor join WWE after Khabib destroys him? I mean he's a bit too short...

Well, I guess its technically a real fake belt haha. She getting paid and doesn't have to lose. WWE is such a perfect fit for her. Happy for RRR.

Seriously, can McGregor join WWE after Khabib destroys him? I mean he's a bit too short...
conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

It’s called acting , if she was in a movie acting you’d trash the movie but not complain about her being fake . And yes I loved Holmes kicking her head into orbit .

Whats with this bitch immediately taking a feminist position every chance she gets?

Fucking pathetic.

I bet you guys that she will become the WWE Universe Champion and they will make a big deal because she is a chick....She will probably get it by beating Brock or Roman Reigns.

She looks like the Ultimate Warrior halfway through the Hogan fight.

Here's her wearing a "real" belt, TS:

rousey-w-title.jpg

Meanwhile, your biggest accomplishment yesterday was posting on Sherdog, LOL.

Shouldn't they have a champion that's hot?

Just an idea...

th

It was so obvious from the start they would give her the belt lol.

Stop Talking shit. She's makin dole money and enjoys her work.

mma fans love to talk about how overrated she was but also wont stfu about her even when shes in another business all together

Is she any good as a worker? I didn't like her in mma but I'm glad that she's finding success in wwe. But if she's getting the big push like that I hope she can carry her end in the ring.

Hey right now she's in pretty exclusive company, only her and Brock have held both UFC and WWE gold. Deal with it.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back