Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

Aw, good for her. I do wish she'd stop talking smack during her match, though. She's terrible at it and it's truly cringe worthy. She needs Paul Heyman.

As for the Ronda hate, she did a lot for MMA. She's like a mini Royce - groundbreaking but passed by by the sport and its more rounded fighters. Not Royce's level, naturally, but similar situation. No hate from me. More power to her.

How is it being shoved down your throat? You dont have to come in these threads?

But since your here

ronda-rousey-wwe-1.jpg
This is an MMA forum yet were posting about a professional wrestler every single day as if shes relevant to the sport were all here to discuss.

This is an MMA forum yet were posting about a professional wrestler every single day as if shes relevant to the sport were all here to discuss.
It’s the so called “ haters” ( people who obsess over her) who are shoving it down there own throats . You can’t stalk her and post about everything she does than get mad that she’s “being shoved down your throat” . You guys make and click on the threads, if she upsets you then don’t make or click on her threads.. pretty simple.. you do it to yourselves

I get that
but the "professional wrestler" was one of the biggest MMA stars ever.
people post about things Chuck, Randy & Gina did after retiring.
She just won a title & made news in her new venture. It will be discussed.

Go to a forum on NFL, NBA, MLB & people discuss retired players all the time without others going insane

I feel for Ronda, honestly - she is a brave, strong woman and a role model.

I do really hope she fixes her mental issues and whatever PTSD she has.

Once she recovers i'd love her to return against Cyborg

giphy.gif

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Whats funny is,shes getting paid alot more then she would in mma.

Fake or not the green is real smh

That’s true but wwe wrestlers live on the road. The money’s nice I’m sure but that has to suck never being hone or just constantly on the move

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-20_16-51-20.gif
    upload_2018-8-20_16-51-20.gif
    357.1 KB · Views: 1
Its not gonna be popular ,but i will say it.
She is doing what you people here dreamed about.
She went away from MMA,got married and apparently as far as a know she doesn’t talk about MMA.

Let her go.

Tough titty. Its only the people who don't like her making these threads,jonesing for a like.

<mma1>

May be fake however whoever holds the belt needs to work hard as fuck day in day out. Oh and they make serious bank for the privilege

I hope she opens RAW tonight so you idiots can be even more upset lol

Its funny
People that dislike RR are complaining about an RR thread that was started to make fun of her.

I am no RR fan, but that cracked me up

Feel bad for Ronda lol I mean she gave everything to the fans performing in the ufc and did it until she had enough, funny cause literally 99% of people who slate her for leaving would never have even been able to endure the fights and criticism she did. I mean it really comes down to the fact that she was fun to watch and an elite fighter and people are salty because they don’t get to watch her fight anymore and be entertained, so really I mean it’s a compliment to her.

You must JOIN with us,Frankie

The Armbar Nation will in the end triumph

LOTR-saruman.jpg

Nah ... I'll pass
Never liked her & her attitude in MMA
But I hope she does well in WWE or whatever she does
I am no "hater" ... I can dislike like a MoFo though

lol, ts failed to pit Sherdog against R3.

What a loser.

Back