Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

Nah ... I'll pass
Never liked her & her attitude in MMA
But I hope she does well in WWE or whatever she does
I am no "hater" ... I can dislike like a MoFo though

as opposed to the real and prestigious ufc titles?

giphy.webp

Why
No ... never did
You are not doing well at all ITT
okay I admit I may have misinterpreted, but I mean The way you replied just seemed to me like you were basically saying no she didn’t do it for the fans she did it for herself like how dare she, I mean f*ck maybe I’m just too used to people being combative on this site lol, now I’m the combative one. IVE BECOME WHAT I HATE

Why

okay I admit I may have misinterpreted, but I mean The way you replied just seemed to me like you were basically saying no she didn’t do it for the fans she did it for herself like how dare she, I mean f*ck maybe I’m just too used to people being combative on this site lol, now I’m the combative one. IVE BECOME WHAT I HATE

Its all good
I appreciate the reply

No idea what that means, but out of friendship I hit "like"
Well hey. The like was received and greatly appreciated. I will put it into my box of likes and wake up tomorrow feeling exhilarated because of the sheer generosity and humanity you have displayed here, thanks. Friend.

Well hey. The like was received and greatly appreciated. I will put it into my box of likes and wake up tomorrow feeling exhilarated because of the sheer generosity and humanity you have displayed here, thanks. Friend.

I read that & looked at your avatar at the same time & ....

VERY WEIRD

lol why the fudge is the belt red? I suppose it looks kind of cool

You must JOIN with us,Frankie

The Armbar Nation will in the end triumph

LOTR-saruman.jpg

Last time I checked Rousey's official fanclub the Armbar Nation hasn't been updated since 2017.

Getting paid a ton and taking essentially no damage. Good for her.

Back