Ronda Rousey: I thought God hates me after UFC loss to Amanda Nunes

It's not very popular these days but I'm a Rousey fan too.
Fuck whats popular. These virginal sexually frustrated hatemongers need a sound drubbing from time to time.

Well she is a woman too tbf.
There are plenty of female fighters who have a fighters' attitude and mentality. Ronda's attitude and mentality has everything to do with who she is as a person and nothing to do with her sex.

Fuck whats popular. These virginal sexually frustrated hatemongers need a sound drubbing from time to time.
Except others and I have countlessly demonstrated the flaws in your logic and arguments, it's simply impossible for your pride and ego to admit any degree of truth regarding Ronda Rousey. You have to resort to labeling those arguing with you as "haters" or some other similarly themed ad hominem attacks. And when you do realize that your argument has no ground to stand on, you simply quit replying to people and tag someone else; it's quite sad honestly.

There are plenty of female fighters who have a fighters' attitude and mentality. Ronda's attitude and mentality has everything to do with who she is as a person and nothing to do with her sex.

Except others and I have countlessly demonstrated the flaws in your logic and arguments, it's simply impossible for your pride and ego to admit any degree of truth regarding Ronda Rousey. You have to resort to labeling those arguing with you as "haters" or some other similarly themed ad hominem attacks. And when you do realize that your argument has no ground to stand on, you simply quit replying to people and tag someone else; it's quite sad honestly.
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}<209Bitch>

Everything gets shit on here.
I think it has been a pretty fair thread taking that into consideration.
I mean she still hasn't given any credit to Holly or Amanda & its been how long?
Sore losers will catch shit.
I think those that discredit her prior wins are a bit silly, but she might be the biggest sore loser in MMA, so expect shit from fans.

Sore losers make excuses for their losses. She never made excuses, just handled the losses pretty hard.

Honestly that last hard shot does make me feel a little sorry for her.
She certainly didn't feel sorry for anyone when she put them down, from the ring girls to the likes of celebs simply for looking a certain way

Rousey is a horrible actress but damn, she really should have relied on her judo.

Off topic but highly worth it

404e4e268ef3ac78aa2078199604326eb4df3793799d7456fc7934aaddf2d359.jpg

But probably Ronda a bit more.

Just watched entourage movie, Ronda was hilariously bad, and the scene with her friends laughing in the background was cringe x a billion

How comes Dana White is with her in that interview?. I didn't know he was working for WWE too. Like attracts like I suppose

Just watched entourage movie, Ronda was hilariously bad, and the scene with her friends laughing in the background was cringe x a billion
My lord that movie was beyond awful, her acting in it was so bad. I couldn't believe what I was watching, it was hilariously bad acting. They really needed a double to do the acting for her because as you say it was so cringy and poor.

Not cool guys. She have a lot, and she performed. I respect the hell out of her.

My lord that movie was beyond awful, her acting in it was so bad. I couldn't believe what I was watching, it was hilariously bad acting. They really needed a double to do the acting for her because as you say it was so cringy and poor.

Brah, she had like 2 minutes screen time.

Back