Ronda Rousey to the WWE

Not good enough for the UFC so she runs to the WWE.

{<jordan}

Btw, WWE should do Bayley vs Shanya in an Ugliest Woman match.

Hey, her face might look like a foot, but that ass tho.

DOOaG3zXUAAXb3i

https://mobile.twitter.com/bayleysass?lang=en

it hasn't evolved, Cyborg was always there for Ronda to fight. Holm was coming up the same time Ronda was coming up. Nunes had been in Invicta for some time.

the reality was Ronda was fighting soft targets. once she got in there with a real one who was her size, you saw what happened.

Bullshit. Two of those "soft targets" (Miesha and Cat) took out the two girls that beat Ronda - Holly and Amanda

Bullshit. Two of those "soft targets" (Miesha and Cat) took out the two girls that beat Ronda - Holly and Amanda

yeah, after enduring quite the beatings. you forgot that Ronda, can't endure beatings. that's the difference.

Saw her in movies and shes not a good actress. She's very average looking but looks ugly compared to most wwe women wrestlers. Her star power is also gone after her 2 losses. If he's just coming in to maybe put someone over I think its a bad move by WWE

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.

They throw her with Paul Heyman make her a “Paul Heyman woman” let him talk she can be the female Brock

I suppose her obnoxious repulsive attitude is a better fit for pro wrestling... which I don't watch, so yay!

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.
B828AB0D-F3F5-4DF1-A1C5-15498DED0563.jpeg 68670256-5DFF-4EFD-8DA2-4E6EF8B64F6C.jpeg
I don’t find her ugly.

Where did I say that?
What is wrong with your comprehension?
What is wrong with yours bro' lol?
I said "act", I didn't say "tell". Your posts towards me let me understand that you don't see why I find her fake, even if I told you why her smiles were fake on numerous occasions, switching from angry mean and pissed of thug to humble and sweet smiling little girl in a split second. So I expressed to you that she's :
1. Fake
or
2. Socially awkward.
3. Both

You choose ;)

What is wrong with yours bro' lol?
I said "act", I didn't say "tell". Your posts towards me let me understand that you don't see why I find her fake, even if I told you why her smiles were fake on numerous occasions, switching from angry mean and pissed of thug to humble and sweet smiling little girl in a split second. So I expressed to you that she's :
1. Fake
or
2. Socially awkward.
3. Both

You choose ;)

You really have zero comprehension, I never said "her smiles were fake on numerous occasions" & never said she was not socially awkward
I said everyone smiles at times
A 5 year old knows that

I said she did not play a "character" in UFC

The person we saw in UFC was her & a reason so many disliked her.

You are not very thought-out, so I'll let you get the last word in (if that is important to you) & bid you adieu now

Have a great day & if you have any mood changes today ... consider it normal
;)

No charisma? Surely you jest. She's about as unlikable as you can get yet managed to create an enormous fanbase. If there's one trait she does have it's charisma.

cha·ris·ma
kəˈrizmə/

noun
  1. 1.
    compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

Nope... she has no charisma mate

Name one other WWE actor who is UFC championship level? Just ONE. Oh, you can't? Shut up then.

They're not training to be fighters and pro-wrestling is hardly fake fighting as they don't even attempt to simulate a real fight. What they do is much closer to a fight scene in a movie than MMA.

That being said, if real wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Jack Swagger, Bobby Lashley, Dolph Ziggler and Jason Jordan took up MMA in their early 20s then they would likely have found a lot of success. There's also plenty of ex football stars like Bill Goldberg, Ron Simmons, Vader, Jim Duggan among many others who could've made the transition to fighting like Matt Mitrione and a lot of them probably would have but they're all from another era.

Brock Lesnar who was already 30 and suffering diverticulitis nearly beat Frank Mir in his 2nd pro fight and went on to win the heavyweight championship. Bobby Lashley's done pretty well for himself in Bellator and he also got a very late start at MMA.

They throw her with Paul Heyman make her a “Paul Heyman woman” let him talk she can be the female Brock

Nah, Brock is physically imposing
WWE has several females that look like they could kick her ass due to size

Come in, do the 4h thing & get out & maybe do an appearance here/there

This news report got a lot of play (even though it was known since August) & that is what WWE wants

They're not training to be fighters and pro-wrestling is hardly fake fighting as they don't even attempt to simulate a real fight. What they do is much closer to a fight scene in a movie than MMA.

That being said, if real wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Jack Swagger, Bobby Lashley, Dolph Ziggler and Jason Jordan took up MMA in their early 20s then they would likely have found a lot of success. There's also plenty of ex football stars like Bill Goldberg, Ron Simmons, Vader, Jim Duggan among many others who could've made the transition to fighting like Matt Mitrione and a lot of them probably would have but they're all from another era.

Brock Lesnar who was already 30 and suffering diverticulitis nearly beat Frank Mir in his 2nd pro fight and went on to win the heavyweight championship. Bobby Lashley's done pretty well for himself in Bellator and he also got a very late start at MMA.

This

Plus ask Rampage about the reverse
He trained for a week & quit pro wrestling because it was too hard

Back