Ronda Rousey to the WWE

On second thought they could really pull some jokes with her. Opponent getting into the ring with a holly mask or bringing a purple pillow to press conference. I mean Rousey is known for having a sense of humor. :D

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.

THIS

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.

I haven't watched the WWE in like 10 years, but I can't see them actually making her a wrestler. I've seen some of the new ladies wrestlers here and there, and they are way better than they used to be. No way she can cut it in the ring with them.

She'll probably be some nefarious looking 'bodyguard' for someone and then end up fighting WrestleMania or some shit.

10 to 1 she'll STILL think her victories will be legit.

what happens when the crowd chants LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!?
4118EDltbkL._SL500_.jpg

No. She just finally fought 2 girls with the skillset to beat her.

Striking in WMMA is trash. Royce has better stand-up than 90% of them.
Amanda Nunes wasn't such a killer in Ronda early days, like i said WMMA has evolved and Nunes is one of the fighters that most improved.

People like to shit on Ronda now but tbh her competition was nothing but great fighters, the only one really bad was Bethe.

Sure it has...
Well Dandois was not UFC lv, she lost and was cut because of that. Davis is a grappler, not wrong with she having bad striking, Colby has too.

Amanda Nunes wasn't such a killer in Ronda early days, like i said WMMA has evolved and Nunes is one of the fighters that most improved.
Nunes has improved but she was always a killer, she scratched Budd in 11 seconds or so and had almost all wins by TKO.

That's where she belongs... At least she will be ever to win some fake fights now.

Here's an idea for her new wrestler name: Not-so-hot Rowdy Fatter

She'll be honing her crisp boxing skills then.

If it's between "never see Ronda" and "see Ronda in this"..

dana-brooke-1472729290-800.jpg

Fuck it, I'm in

Back