Ronda Rousey to the WWE

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.
Maybe she'll have a manager to do her promos

2014-11-18-jimmyhart1-thumb.jpg

Nunes has improved but she was always a killer, she scratched Budd in 11 seconds or so and had almost all wins by TKO.
Yeah im not saying she wasn't a good fighter but she wasn't near the level she is today, her boxing and cardio improved a lot, i don't think she would lose to either Davis or Cat today.

ronda-rousey-gets-knocked-out.gif

It will be a lot safer for her there. Man did she get the goose knocked out of her.

Not much. while she might not get the same amount of damage like in MMA, taking bumps every night is not a joke, specially from the top rope. a lot of wrestlers have a lot of injuries because the schedule of WWE is hard with little time to rest.

I hope she moves sucessfully to WWE and retire from MMA, she was a great pioneer and paved the way, but enough is enough, the striking game has evolved in WMMA in general.

{<RR}

it hasn't evolved, Cyborg was always there for Ronda to fight. Holm was coming up the same time Ronda was coming up. Nunes had been in Invicta for some time.

the reality was Ronda was fighting soft targets. once she got in there with a real one who was her size, you saw what happened.

since she doesn't know how to defend legit strikes she has to move to a completely scripted entertainment...

meh.

it hasn't evolved, Cyborg was always there for Ronda to fight. Holm was coming up the same time Ronda was coming up. Nunes had been in Invicta for some time.

the reality was Ronda was fighting soft targets. once she got in there with a real one who was her size, you saw what happened.
No, Holly had just a few fights when Ronda already was the UFC champ and was turning into a massive star, when Holly got in UFC and started to win fights, and not by the most impressive performances, Ronda already was a solid queen and hyped asf.

There were no soft targets, Ronda is not a big 135er despite of having fought at 145, many girls did and are real 135ers or even 125ers like Rose-Clark or Roxy, Cat and Sara are big 135ers and not easy fights by any means and Ronda still beat both and in impressive fashion.

I don't think Ronda will do well on the mic.

Not sure how someone can say that Ronda doesn't have charisma, maybe not with hardcores, but with casuals and young girls? Lol she has 3milion + followers, she was UFC biggest star not long ago, of course it needs charisma.

She is awful at acting. And i think she wont be able to hang physically. As much as wrasslin is fake. They have to be in great shape and take lumps

im sure she wont do wrasslin everyday. have you seen the other women at wwe. lets not try and pretend its harder than ufc.

Dana sayz Ronda likely won't fight again. She's rich & enjoying her personal life after being a workhorse since she was a kid.

Prediction: She will end up being a better mixed martial artist than pro-wrestler, when all is set and done.

I truly can't see her being a good pro wrestler.
Well you know it's probably in her contract that she could never lose.

Well you know it's probably in her contract that she could never lose.
Oh yeah, she will be the Bill Goldberg for women's wrestlers, most likely leading to a match with Flair at Mania, depending on the crowd reaction.

Back