Ronda Rousey to the WWE

YMytFnL.gif
I came here for this.

Now she can play the role of a bully that she always wanted to be.

i figured shes so rich she doesnt have to work anymore, and i thought she'd liek to avoid the spotlight
but maybe its fun for her
go ronda
your mma legacy is still untouched

She lives in an expensive part of California bro.

Yeah, probably. Millions! What a loser amirite guys?! :cool:

She's a loser?

None of those words came out of my mouth tho. You are projecting girl. :cool::cool:

Ronda Rousey is a bad actor. I am sorry if it's true. I am happy she can make millions and perhaps she find happiness in her new career . I just feel for her new WWE fans.

Last edited:
She's honestly perfect for it. She's ken shamrock part 2

Can she make some serious money over there?

I hear part of the deal is that WWE had to sign Travis Browne as well. Which is interesting for Rousey to get her husband a job after she made so many jokes about Tate being more successful than Bryan Caraway.

I hear part of the deal is that WWE had to sign Travis Browne as well. Which is interesting for Rousey to get her husband a job after she made so many jokes about Tate being the more successful than Bryan Caraway.
Is this true? He's retiring for the wwe?

Good for her, she can make some $ , keep her brand from fading entirely, maybe get some commercials and bit movie parts. What would you do if you were her?

Might nudge some WWE fans towards MMA.

Get this wrastlin crap out the Heavies mane

<DisgustingHHH>

<20><20><20>

I hope she moves sucessfully to WWE and retire from MMA, she was a great pioneer and paved the way, but enough is enough, the striking game has evolved in WMMA in general.

{<RR}
Wtf....if Ronda was a pioneer of wmma, then what the fuck does that make Gina cyborg etc etc who came well before her and both who would demolish still today?

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.
It might just be for the story angle at WrestleMania for the 4 horse women of MMA vs the 4 horse women of nxt. Cause yeah if she ends up sucking Sha going to be lost in the weekly 6 woman matches in the middle of the show that mean nothing

She is awful at acting. And i think she wont be able to hang physically. As much as wrasslin is fake. They have to be in great shape and take lumps
I think shes a cunt but damn if she isn't tough. You have to learn how to fall right and take a beating in Judo. Those throws are a lot worse because they are real and not someone trying to help you over or soften the fall.

So they gonna" pay her millions to stand around and mutter out 5 sentences every event?
I doubt it. Unless shit has seriously changed since I was a kid, wrestlers don't make that much except for their super stars like undertaker, hulk hogan, the rock, steve austin etc I don't see her having the same status.

She better be careful, if one of the divas accidentally hits her with a stiff shot she'll get KOed and disappear for a year again.

Back