Ronda Rousey will be inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame

You have to be retarded to ask if she deserves it,of course she deserves it.

Only for angry virgins

The world loves her for it. Stay bitter though
If you think wmma is on par with even the newest male fighters in the UFC, go buy some tampons for your mangina. If I wanted lower quality athletes with barely fundamental skills, I'lI go watch highschool basketball.
Fat ass. Just because you think it's forward thinking and boosts equality, doesn't mean I have to.
Fuck off idiot.

If you think wmma is on par with even the newest male fighters in the UFC, go buy some tampons for your mangina. If I wanted lower quality athletes with barely fundamental skills, I'lI go watch highschool basketball.
Fat ass. Just because you think it's forward thinking and boosts equality, doesn't mean I have to.
Fuck off idiot.

Ronda is a multi millionaire about to be inducted into the international hall of fame, Joanna, Valentina, Amanda Nunes, and all these female fighters are becoming rich and famous because of Ronda.

And the fact that you are so salty about it greatly amuses me.

Ronda is a multi millionaire about to be inducted into the international hall of fame, Joanna, Valentina, Amanda Nunes, and all these female fighters are becoming rich and famous because of Ronda.

And the fact that you are so salty about it greatly amuses me.
Their success has no impact on me whatsoever. I just dislike subpar athletes being shoved down my throat. I get it, you like it because you think women might like you more and you don't have anything else to offer them except your feminist mentality.
Here, a new screen saver to show your blue haired girlfriend.
1512144567124.jpg

She deserved it she is the reason why women can fight in the ufc.

Becky Levi, Erin Toughill, Megumi Fuji and that chick from rio heroes who beat the bald dude are the reason women can fight in the UFC

so I guess everyone didn't notice this has nothing to do with her mma career.

Fuck it... Olympic medal and a UFC belt... Why not?
Don' forget the strikeforce world championship.

Why not?
Because she acted and still acts like a psycho.
She was also a paper champ in MMA who got exposed as a fraud. Why? She ducked a weight class and avoided cyborg.

Don' forget the strikeforce world championship.

Why not?
Because she acted and still acts like a psycho.
She was also a paper champ in MMA who got exposed as a fraud. Why? She ducked a weight class and avoided cyborg.

She did duck a weight class and avoid Cyborg... The psycho thing doesn't take away from her prowess as a sportsperson although that's true as well... I'm not seeing the paper champ thing though - she took a belt from a champ, moved it over to another org, and defended it several times.

I'm no Ronda fan, but on top of an Olympic medal, that's a hell of an achievement... Personality aside, she does desere some credit.

Ronda is a mentally weak bully that is the opposite of everything martial arts stands for. She should be used as an example of what not to be like. How many of you dum dums think she was natty during her run?

I hated back in the day but good for her, she deserved it

Meisha Tate was just a smaller version of Rousey with more heart and better character. Tate was getting smoked in that Holly fight until the end. She would never win rematch. Rousey was picking on c level cans who had no striking. As soon as she faced legitimate STRIKERS she was humiliated and rendered obsolete.

Yes. Strikers seemed to be her kryptonite. But are you then seeing that Meisha Tate, Cat Zigano, etc are all cans? Come on dude.

Yes. Strikers seemed to be her kryptonite. But are you then seeing that Meisha Tate, Cat Zigano, etc are all cans? Come on dude.

cat fought like a complete novice against ronda.

Anyway, a bronze medalist who got exposed in MMA doesn't strike me as a good choice for any hall of fame.

I like Meisha Tate but she wasn't a great fighter. She fought with a lot of heart but she was a pillow fisted smaller version of Honda. Cat should be fighting Cyborg. As soon as she does she's done.

Who’s that guy in the gif? Does he have any title defenses?
ywQ8lmp.gif

I guess being the biggest sore loser to grace any sport ever is something. Don't think it's an accomplishment anyone should be inducted into hall of fame or rewarded for tho.

They mustve confused her with her male counterpart Ron DeRousey.
"the biggest sore loser to grace any sport ever"

Word? Really? You must be new to sports then, huh?

I like Meisha Tate but she wasn't a great fighter. She fought with a lot of heart but she was a pillow fisted smaller version of Honda. Cat should be fighting Cyborg. As soon as she does she's done.
Miesha wasnt anything like ronda. Ronda dominated in the cage,destroying all until her time came. Pillow fists didnt have shit to do w it. Miesha didnt have that in your face fedor smashmouth style nor was she capable of that. Few women show anywhere near that kind of tenacity.

Back