Ronda Tells Tough Story

She was hyped to oblivion, coddled all the way, and was payed millions upon millions to fight soccer moms and was louded while doing it, despite having no descerning talent whatsoever. She also showed herself to have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old petulant child.

Yeah, regardless of whatever story she told on that video , I don’t feel sorry for her.

no one cares if you feel sorry for her or not

and saying an Olympian medalist and UFC champion didn't have talant from your computer chair is just ignorant

Funny story well done but her voice still annoys me for some reason.

She has the most annoying voice in MMA.

She had talent, just one dimensional.
Karo had great judo too, but the difference is that his opponents had talent as well.

Ronda's opponents never really had talent. The moment she fought someone who did, she lost brutally.

Ronda gets into an argument with a girl and some random dudes at the movies
Ronda escalates the situation
Ronda attacks the guy who is probably some 140 lb guy.
His friend tries to grab her to stop her from attacking his friend
Ronda tells the story about her beating up 2 big dudes who wanted to fight her.

So...she couldn't handle a disagreement/criticism in public and pretty much got off on beating up the opposite sex? Sounds like they figured out she is a violent, mental midget in WWE and decided to have her play herself before it came to the surface naturally.

She was hyped to oblivion, coddled all the way, and was payed millions upon millions to fight soccer moms and was louded while doing it, despite having no descerning talent whatsoever. She also showed herself to have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old petulant child.

Yeah, regardless of whatever story she told on that video , I don’t feel sorry for her.

You're gonna' wanna' go with the correct, "lauded" spelling of that word or it makes all those other big words look silly.
No need to thank me. I'm here to help.

Karo had great judo too, but the difference is that his opponents had talent as well.

Ronda's opponents never really had talent. The moment she fought someone who did, she lost brutally.
Miesha Tate>Holly Holm

Prime Zingano>Amanda Nunes (okay, maybe not current Nunes but she did beat her and Tate lol)

She had talent, just one dimensional.
Had talent over people smaller than her thats why she dropped weight classes to run from Cyborg and got demolished by Holly. She couldnt bully people around that were her size..........She never fought anyone her size in the UFC till Holly either and purple pillow time came after that. If she hadnt dropped weight classes in Strikeforce she never would have made it to the UFC.

How did one of these men manage to get behind Rousey when she was blocked off from leaving the aisle?

I so miss Ronda ....... an her totally toned body, awesome striking, once ever grappling, her Pad Mei level striking coach, witty comments, her pleasant demeanor , and how,she was so refreshingly humble.

Also rooting against her was the only fun thing ever in wmma.

She needed this to happen right before the Nunes fight... build her confidence back up.

How did one of these men manage to get behind Rousey when she was blocked off from leaving the aisle?

You have to interpret any Ronda story. Most likely she was blocking them and them trying to walk past/gently shoving her was her excuse for being attacked kind of like freaking out when Kurt Angle touched her even though she was in the wrong.

That or they were 'blocking' her in her imagination. Temporarily stunned by her angry outburst, said "What are you talking about?" when she said get out of her way, maybe she already had space to go around, etc..

She tends to creatively interpret things to make herself the victim.

Last edited:
It would be nice if some wwe fans in the front row had poster board pictures of her “Nunes” face or Holly’s headkick landing.

It would be nice if some wwe fans in the front row had poster board pictures of her “Nunes” face or Holly’s headkick landing.
These days the WWE will remove fan posters if the WWE doesn't like them.

wwe-posters24.jpg
WWE-Fan-Posters-15.jpg
man_file_1067214_29.jpg
31b4016dbeaadef7766a58d55c695d96.jpg
BNk-w0oCMAARnxj.jpg:large

Back